Respected Contributor

Re: Prince William’s Greeting

That was so wonderful for him to do that. 👍❤️

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

People keeping vigil remembering Diana’s  birthday received a lovely surprise Prince William came out, greeted them, shook hands and thanked them  for remembering his mother.  He was very casually dressed, rolled up shirt sleeves.  

I was Skyping with my daughter in U.K. and she showed me the pictures in local paper - I am sure we will see it in Daily Mail!   I feel us Brits are very fortunate to have him as our future King - not forgetting Kate they will, and do, serve us well.

@dulwich   Thank you for posting this; how lovely of "Wills."

(Next time you Skype with your daughter in the U.K., tell her to return your black cherry LOGO joggers!  LOL  Smiley Happy  )

Trusted Contributor

I loved Princess Diana and share her birthday...I think of her every year on my birthday! Her sons reflect her genuine personality and kindness, her empathy for others and those less fortunate and her full and open heart.  It's comforting to me to know that part of her lives on in them.  He and Kate will certainly be an asset to the throne and their wonderful  country one day...hope I'm here to witness it!