Respected Contributor

What a cutie!  All three of their little ones always look so busy and happy!

Respected Contributor

I think George looks exactly like Mike Middleton. Louis also looks like Mike, but I also see Kate in him as well.

Charlotte looks alot like the Queen.

How adorable is Louis wearing Kate's sunglasses?

Image result for prince louis sunglasses

Honored Contributor

I think he favors the Middleton's. He's a precious little boy.

Honored Contributor

He is wearing his hair just like George used to.

Does anyone know whether that original nanny whom the Cambridges still has, Maria Borello or something like that, who is from Spain, got any help now that they have three little ones?  She came originally to help with George and now is helping out with three little ones!

Honored Contributor
He should be able to handle his bossy big sister.
Honored Contributor

William and Kate are so different from Harry and Meghan. You get to see their three kids in photos and videos. Harry and Meghan seem to shield Archie from prying eyes (which is their right). I enjoy seeing photos of the royal children.

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw this a few weeks ago, all I could think about was Louis running with the stick in his hand. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

William and Kate are so different from Harry and Meghan. You get to see their three kids in photos and videos. Harry and Meghan seem to shield Archie from prying eyes (which is their right). I enjoy seeing photos of the royal children.

Archie is only two months old. They just released christening photos, and M recently had him out at the polo match, where they were photographed. They may, indeed, choose to “shield him,” more than W&K do, but it seems to me that we didn’t see a lot of Louis until he was a bit older than two months, either. 

Honored Contributor
He is just adorable....so nice to see these photos and see how quickly they are growing up...time certainly does fly!
Respected Contributor

He’s a cutie.❤️