Valued Contributor

Re: Prince George’s artwork

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Venezia We'll have to disagree.  I found it lighthearted and detected no snark.  I did not say the child was a 'political' figure, I said the connection being made is that the artists she referenced are both the sons of current 'political' figures -  perhaps better to have said prominent figures.  

Let's put this to rest...

All I meant was the child, Prince George has more talent in drawing..than the guy who is always in the news and trying to make money off his last name!

The End!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the meantime...I wonder if Princess Charlotte has shown any interest in art, or perhaps some other area like dance or music. I would think most children in the rf would be steered to some form of the arts when they are young. Wasn't it  Princess Anne who began riding when she was young? I recall she was quite a good equestrian and continued for many years.

Honored Contributor

Prince George may have a creative path to follow  if he so chooses.  I think his deer and birds are delightful and impressive!!!  It put a big smile on my face!

Respected Contributor

I really like that picture 9 year old Prince George drew.  He did a great job!

Respected Contributor

Seriously? He is like 5 or 6 yrs old right? I LOVE that! 

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21  P.G. is 9 years old.  P.L. is 4.

Regular Contributor

IMO Prince George is taking art lessons. There's nothing wrong with that. I think he drew a very nice picture.