Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

As I understand it, Charles can be King but Camilla will not be Queen.

@Pink petunia  Her title will be "Princess Consort". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Camilla is as royal as Kate, which means not at all. Kate is really a commoner as well. Charles deserves to be the next king, he's prepared his whole life for this.

@willomenia   Actually Camilla outranks Kate.   According to protocol,  Kate must curtsey to Camilla unless William is present.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a friend in London, she was the biggest Diana fan  there was. She has told me Camilla is a very charming woman, and Di's boy like her very much

Respected Contributor

the thing about diana....she really loved him and maybe was just too young and idealistic to know better.  she had been around royals her whole life and maybe if she had had more support at home it wouldn't have worked out the way it did.

Honored Contributor

Will King Charles be the III or IV or something else?  I think there have already been a I and II.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Charles wants to be king.  The queen may be holding on as long as possible to give William the chance to grow. 

I don't know how that would work...skipping Charles.  Would he have to abdicate in favor of his son?

If he did it would be better than the last abdication. He may be on better terms with the family afterward and could advise William.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr  Sometimes they use their own names like the Queen ,and sometimes they use another

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Will King Charles be the III or IV or something else?  I think there have already been a I and II.

If he takes the crown he may take a different name entirely.  He could be Albert or Philip or George...doesn't have to be Charles unless he want it to be.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I don't think Charles wants to be king.  The queen may be holding on as long as possible to give William the chance to grow. 

I don't know how that would work...skipping Charles.  Would he have to abdicate in favor of his son?

If he did it would be better than the last abdication. He may be on better terms with the family afterward and could advise William.

I personally don't think Charles would abdicate. His mother was gone so much  of his childhood, and William has 2 young children, he dotes on.

I think he will be the next monarch

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

the thing about diana....she really loved him and maybe was just too young and idealistic to know better.  she had been around royals her whole life and maybe if she had had more support at home it wouldn't have worked out the way it did.

I agree, she was young,had a crush on him for years,and was madly in love with charles,he used her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.