Honored Contributor
Fact Charles married Camilla-Is he able to reign as King?
Honored Contributor

Yes.      Now, even if the firstborn is female, she is eligible

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Yes.      Now, even if the firstborn is female, she is eligible

Thanks!
Respected Contributor

As I understand it, Charles can be King but Camilla will not be Queen.

Honored Contributor

Why wouldn't he be?  He married the love of his life and Camilla has been one of the "work horses" of the royal family.  She takes the job very seriously and works very hard; much like Princess Anne.  She was accepted by the public long ago and they think very highly of her.  I'm not convinced that she will not be given the title of Queen when Charles takes the thrown.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of charles, he should had had the guts to have not married diana ,and stood up to the queen.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Charles?

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am not a fan of charles, he should had had the guts to have not married diana ,and stood up to the queen.

And do what?   His grandfathers brother abdicated to marry a divorced woman, and she was married at the time.

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

And do what?   His grandfathers brother abdicated to marry a divorced woman, and she was married at the time.                                                                                                   He should had married the one he loved, the queen finally gave in, he used diana.        

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Camilla is as royal as Kate, which means not at all. Kate is really a commoner as well. Charles deserves to be the next king, he's prepared his whole life for this.
Honored Contributor

I think Charles will make a good king, He has been in training for this his entire life.