Honored Contributor

Rueters:

"Following the news of Charles’ diagnosis, Buckingham Palace announced that “the Queen remains in good health"

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

3/25/20

Buckingham Palace has said that Queen Elizabeth II is “in good health” after it was confirmed Prince Charles has tested positive for the coronavirus.

The Palace spokesperson said: “Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health.

“The Queen last saw The Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of 12th March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare.”

Clarence House has said that the Prince of Wales is displaying mild symptoms of Covid-19 “but otherwise remains in good health”.

~independent co uk

@MorningLover  good to read the official statement regarding the Queen. thanks for clearing that up.  i am  wishing the Prince of Wales a quick and complete recovery. he is a pretty vigorous man so i think that is in the cards!

Respected Contributor

Queen Elizabeth II left Buckingham Palace last week for Windsor Castle, where she is currently in lockdown.

Her Majesty is quarantining with her husband Prince Philip, as well as two of her most-trusted aides, Paul Whybrew and the Monarch’s personal adviser, Angela Kelly. 

Image result for Paul Whybrew is keeping the Queen company 

Paul, is the Page of the Backstairs, is said to be the Queen's favourite footman.  Her beloved aide is nicknamed ‘Tall Paul’ because he towered over his former colleague ‘Little Paul’ Burrell when they both worked in the Royal Household together.

Image result for Paul Whybrew is keeping the Queen company

Queen Elizabeth II and her aide, Paul Whybrew or 'Tall Paul' in 2004.

According to the Daily Mail, the royals have reduced their staff numbers to the absolute minimum while they are in isolation. This means there will be only eight members of their staff working rather than the 100 who usually populate the castle. Among them, there are two of the people most trusted by the Queen - Paul Whybrew and the Monarch’s personal adviser, Angela Kelly.

A former employee at the royal household told the Daily Mail: “The Queen adores Paul. "He is the perfect calming presence to have around in such circumstances.”

The pair are believed to be so close the Queen sometimes invites Mr Whybrew to sit down with her and watch TV, something she'll no doubt be doing a lot more of while in lockdown. 

Respected Contributor

Wonder how Prince Harry feels about the choice he made now that his father has been diagnosed with the virus.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Um....Anyway I hope and pray that Prince Charles will recover well and not get worse. And I hope the rest of the family will be ok.

If it helps anyone take this virus more seriously, and the need for distancing, it's important that cases among well known people are reported.

@Greeneyedlady21   Concerned about HRH QEII as well.  I pray, if both have it, they have mild cases and have rapid recovery.  It is troubling that a tabloid is reporting she has it but not the prince.  I hope she does not have it.  She has recently appeared more frail.  She has a lot of on her plate and there is no other like her.

Honored Contributor

I've heard the Queen and her husband are away from the castle and not ill.

Heard Prince Charles has it, not Camilla though.  

Honored Contributor

I would say,they have the best of care, as the best of everything, why all the post about the royal family.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles

[ Edited ]

Edited post as it was incorrect information.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I would say,they have the best of care, as the best of everything, why all the post about the royal family.

As you tell others, skip this thread if it bothers you.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Wonder how Prince Harry feels about the choice he made now that his father has been diagnosed with the virus.

SAFE!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson