Respected Contributor

It was just reported that Prince Charles has tested positive for  Covid 19. He is doing well and at home. Camilla has tested negative.

Honored Contributor

Someone reported somewhere, and I cannot recall where, that QEII had tested positive but was doing fine with plenty of medical experts attending her.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not surprised.Coronavirus has gripped the entire world.No one is immune. Angela Merkel the German Chancellor has it too.

For the longest time the virus was out there circulating, unknown to us. It had plenty of time to make the rounds. Since it was discovered it took a while for people to take it seriously &  self protect.

It's going to get worse before it peaks.God help us!!

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday  i don't think that is true at all.  maybe you should double check and revise/delete?

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Nonametoday  i don't think that is true at all.  maybe you should double check and revise/delete?

@ms traditional   No, I am not told what to type.  You are not running this forum.  Until you become the monitor, I will not.  I heard this from some source.  It may have been that I read it in a tabloid, I don't recall, but I read someplace that she had tested positive but was doing fine.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles

[ Edited ]

Chancellor Merkel tested negative.  But she is self-quarantining because she came in contact with a doctor that tested positive.  But she has not.

This is from MSN and CNBC.  I never read tabloids.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@ms traditional   No, I am not told what to type.  You are not running this forum.  Until you become the monitor, I will not.  I heard this from some source.  It may have been that I read it in a tabloid, I don't recall, but I read someplace that she had tested positive but was doing fine.  

@Nonametoday  this would be worrying news if true so naturally we would want to know your source so we can refer to it and check its credibility. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't read anything about the Queen having Covid-19.  

Respected Contributor

3/25/20

Buckingham Palace has said that Queen Elizabeth II is “in good health” after it was confirmed Prince Charles has tested positive for the coronavirus.

The Palace spokesperson said: “Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health.

“The Queen last saw The Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of 12th March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare.”

Clarence House has said that the Prince of Wales is displaying mild symptoms of Covid-19 “but otherwise remains in good health”.

~independent co uk

Honored Contributor

Um....Anyway I hope and pray that Prince Charles will recover well and not get worse. And I hope the rest of the family will be ok.

If it helps anyone take this virus more seriously, and the need for distancing, it's important that cases among well known people are reported.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"