Respected Contributor

Re: Primetimer Forum

[ Edited ]

I was confused when I went there this morning and couldn't find the Home Shopping subforums.  Everything else was there, but the Home Shopping forums were wiped away off the face of the earth.  I will miss Boony's occasional fashion polls.  She would collect screen shots of some of the worst examples of Home Shopping "fashion" and people would vote for the worst.  I would agree that the host bashing became uncomfortable and downright mean at times, but see nothing wrong with questioning some of the "fashion" presented. 

I went to look for the shoppingsnark website but got a security warning.  I'll skip that site, no need to take unnecessary chances!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I was confused when I went there this morning and couldn't find the Home Shopping subforums.  Everything else was there, but the Home Shopping forums were wiped away off the face of the earth.  I will miss Boony's occasional fashion polls.  She would collect screen shots of some of the worst examples of Home Shopping "fashion" and people would vote for the worst.  I would agree that the host bashing became uncomfortable and downright mean at times, but see nothing wrong with questioning some of the "fashion" presented. 

I went to look for the shoppingsnark website but got a security warning.  I'll skip that site, no need to take unnecessary chances!

The shopping snark forum is alive and active, @Suzeecat. Whoever posted the address left spaces, perhaps intentionally, not sure. That may be why you were getting a security warning.  I'm not sure links are permitted here, so I'll just spell the dots, in case. It's "Forum(dot)shoppingsnark(dot)com." Many of your favorite snarkers are there, plus some new long time lurkers or previously banned folks.

Respected Contributor

thank you @Suziqzee .  The Forum must not like Firefox (or vice versa), but when I tried Safari I got straight through.  I'm Suzeecat over there too.  Looking forward to UNMODERATED snark!!!

Valued Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

thank you @Suziqzee .  The Forum must not like Firefox (or vice versa), but when I tried Safari I got straight through.  I'm Suzeecat over there too.  Looking forward to UNMODERATED snark!!!

I'll look forward to reading it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Primetimer Forum

[ Edited ]

I used to go there too sometimes....happy for the Info to a new forum Man Very Happy  Alot of funny stuff that is shared there lol.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller