Frequent Contributor

Does HSN have the same price adjustment policy as QVC? Thanks in advance!

Respected Contributor

I can't remember but you might try using their "chat" feature for customer service. They're very fast and responsive.

Valued Contributor

Yes I believe they do-I know they have made adjustments for me  when items have gone on sale after a recent purchase.. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, they do.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks you for all the responses!!

Trusted Contributor

Hsn is amazing. Use the chat. Even if the product hasn't shipped they will adjust the price. QVC tells you that you have to wait u til it ships.

Honored Contributor

I contacted ShopHQ for and adjustment on a necklace I purchased back on June 10.  The price went down over $797.

It still hasn't shipped even though the anticipated ship date was June 23rd.

The CS rep said that because of the large refund amount, she wouldn't be able to adjust it, it would have to go through management or whoever.  She quoted a refund to me of $748.

Wrong.  And it told her.  She said they would come up with the correct amount in a few days.

I asked, since it hadn't shipped, could I cancel, because I could get the discounted price if I ordered a new one instead.

Nope.

What they did do two days later, was credit my account $748 for my next purchase.  Not happy about that!

So I ordered a new one and it's $797 less, and when the initial one comes, if it ever does, I'll return it.  I'll be out the shipping, but at this point I don't care.

Honored Contributor

I don't know but if you call HSN customer service, they'll tell you.