[ Edited ]

It's for rent as an Air B&B. 

IMG_1990.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: You can stay at The Malibu Barbie Dream House

IMG_1997.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Barbie’s Malibu DreamHouse is back on Airbnb – but this time, Ken’s hosting. Bookings open on Monday,  July 17, 2023.

Barbie’s Malibu DreamHouse is back on Airbnb – but this time, Ken’s hosting. Bookings open on Monday,  July 17, 2023.

Barbie's Malibu DreamHouse is available to rent on Airbnb.

Come on, Barbie, let's go party — at the real-life Malibu Dreamhouse. Airbnb announced Monday that the hot-pink, beach-side mansion inspired by the toy home of the same name will be available to book for a limited time next month.

On the heels of the "Barbie" movie being released in theaters next month, the Mattel plastic doll's dream house is back by demand on Airbnb − but this time, Ken’s hosting. A stay at the home was first offered in 2019.

Did we mention it's free?

Up to four guests will have the opportunity to stay in the newly revamped Dreamhouse where Ken will offer up his room for availability.

The oceanfront mansion, located in Malibu, California, features panoramic views and "serves as the perfect backdrop for Ken’s picture-plastic paradise," according to a statement from Airbnb.

The home also includes a roller-skating rink, infinity pool, bar and gym for the lucky guests.

Bookings open Monday, July 17 at 10 a.m. PT. There are two one-night stays available for up to two guests each on July 21 and July 22, so a total of four guests can stay at the house. Bookings are first come, first serve.

The stays are free of charge, according to Airbnb, but guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Malibu.

Honored Contributor

Migraine.

Regular Contributor

No thank you. Not sure why any adult would want to, or go see that movie either.

Esteemed Contributor

Adults might want to see the movie for escapism, but I don't know why adults would want to stay in Barbie's dreamhouse. Unless they still collect Barbies or can't get enough of the coor pink. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I like pink, but, not this much!

Happy wednesday week doodle text lettering

•  
Trusted Contributor

That house looks like if Pepto Bismol and RuPaul had a baby.

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent,

I can always count on you for laughs!

emoji, rire, rigoler, lol

Honored Contributor

@NigelSparkles wrote:

No thank you. Not sure why any adult would want to, or go see that movie either.

I don't get it either!  No thanks!!