Honored Contributor

Former president Carter is, IMO, and has been throughout his life, a truly good human being.  His deeds transcend parties and politics.  The world would be a better place if there were more like this truly humble, and great, man.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor
As Showme has done with her postings these past few months so did Pres. Carter with his remarks today.

Thanks for all of the information given by all on this thread. You all may have a saved a life today.
Respected Contributor

I read about this today and am totally in awe of President Carter's optimism.   I hope that he will have many years ahead of him, because I think that the world needs to know how amazing this man and his family really are.  They are so humble and quiet yet they do such amazing works and deeds.

President Carter and his wife do walk the walk.   Everyone, regardless of your own personal beliefs, could learn a lot from this man and his family.  

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Valued Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

I think it's important to remember that each of our own conditions and experiences are uniquely our own.   What happens to others does not necessarily bear on what will happen to you.  I firmly believe that a positive mind and spirit (and faith in a higher power helps too) can do wonders for fighting disease and recovery. 

I believe this also.  At times it is hard to keep your head up when facing a crisis, but just remember, you ARE loved by many and you ARE worthy of overcoming whatever it is that each of us are dealing with...positive attitude.   😊

Honored Contributor

"I'm perfectly at ease with whatever comes," former president Jimmy Carter said. "I've had a wonderful life, I have thousands of friends. I've had an exciting, adventurous, and gratifying existence."  

What a classy, faithful man.  

Blessings and Peace to him, his family, and friends.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

"I'm perfectly at ease with whatever comes," former president Jimmy Carter said. "I've had a wonderful life, I have thousands of friends. I've had an exciting, adventurous, and gratifying existence."  

@Drythe, his humility awes me..

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe, his humility awes me..

@MyGirlsMom, Absolutely, me too.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras