Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: I need to go back and read everything. Like hurry up to get everything finished and boom all over. Me and my trials. So I got paid Wednesday and no time to pay bills decided will do that Friday morning. Well on Friday about 7:30 a.m decided to go to Walmart 🤷‍♀️😳. Really good time and not crowded. We were able to talk with the cashiers, workers and police officers and thank them for their service. I enjoyed looking at the Christmas decorations and other seasonal items. I was looking for the stretch gift ties for my jelly jars but not there. Returned home and took a much needed nap. Spent the rest of Friday and Saturday morning shopping on line trying to finish. Every time that I came on the forum trying to read everything before posting   always went to sleep. This morning at 5 a.m. getting ready to post and realized that I forgot to pay my bills and utility bills due tomorrow and can't pay on line. I had no choice but to call each utility company and Monday is the worst time to call. Not a good way to start Monday . Took so long because of waiting for next available cs rep. Thanksgiving was great but disappointed that friend only took one to go plate. We had four to go plates for friend and his brother. Friend said no way because he had already consumed two plates of food and one big plate of the sweets.We managed to linger around the table and talk  for a while. So y'all know that something had to happen: I had taken everything out of the refrigerator and waited for the oven to preheat. I thought I had put everything in the oven. Got busy getting the serving plates, pies and pumpkin bread arranged on the extra table. Looked up and noticed everything still sitting on the counter🤷‍♀️😳..... dinner was delayed about an hour.😳😳😳🤗🦃🤗🦃❤️❤️❤️☕️🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 : Beautiful and looks yummy ❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL : Hello- I enjoyed reading your post. Love your idea of just baking and cater everything else. 🤗❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you ❤️. So much to deal with. Praying for everyone and especially the sick , and praying for strength and wisdom for the caregivers. Praying for everyone dealing with missing the precious loved ones and still another holiday to prepare for plus the gift shopping and gift wrapping. 🤗❤️🙏🙏🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you.❤️ Happy belated birthday to you DD. Cake beautiful and looked yummy. You have cake decorating talent. I took the classes but some things just couldn't do plus forgot a lot. Me just resting today. 🤗❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you.❤️ Me just resting.🤗❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, All’s well that ends well.  The bills got paid, your desserts got baked.  I have no idea of how you manage to do what you do anyway.  I can’t tell you how many times I have gotten forgetful or confused.  For me, at least, it’s a sign I have to slow down.  My excuse for being so s l o w!

Lub ya!  Rest up, kiddo!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear preds and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Yahooey @masque @Mj12 @Drythe @SouthernBee @Witchy Woman @Homegirl @mousiegirl @GenXmuse @geezerette @qualitygal @WildFlowers @dex @momtochloe @dooBdoo @luvzchiz @SoX @Coquille @dmod nj @pitdakota @NEvans2 @Hippiified @Gooday 

lubs ya!Heart

Lubs to all and hope you had a nice thanksgiving, I feel like I'm still stuck in last week and can't believe it's December the day after tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Glad you checked in.  You do so much and you wake up so early.  You need those naps!