Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Great to know. I had stopped trying different things because I didn't feel different. But this year and the last few months being really stiff decided to do something .🤗❤️🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Yum, Yum 😋 

@cowboy sam 

Hey, it’s DONE for a while, and you’ve been so good!  I can’t use a cuff monitor either.  My BP is very low, and it can’t find it.  

Not bragging, too low is a problem too.  I need to walk like you do Good Gurl!  😻

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman ...Your post touched my heart!....Bless that dear Angel for giving precious Jett a loving, compassionate home...I think it's wonderful for all you do also to help the rescues...There are so many ways in which we all can do our part to help these precious animals and they give us all so much more in return.

I was talking to a guy from a landscaping service today and he is an avid animal lover and he was sharing about some of the animals in his life...There are two raccoons who hang around by his house and they come and lay by his chair when he is sitting outside in his yard...just keeping him company...He said that they are very gentle animals...He is also taking care of two ferals who are gradually becoming more trusting of him...Apparently, there are no problems between the raccoons and feral cats.

The story about the raccoons reminded me of Kimsies and how she has been caring for a family of racoons for quite a while now and how she sets up a kiddie swimming pool for them during the hot weather...Her videos are so wonderful and entertaining.

Anyhow, I got a little carried away there, as I usually do when it comes to animals...I just love the story about Jett! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee ...Your cake sounds Yummy and I'm so happy that you are feeling better...regardless of the darn laundry issue...Hmmm, it must have something to do with that Southern Comfort drink I made for you last night...lol Heart

@cowboy sam ...I'm glad that all went well at your physical today...I just want to mention to you and @SouthernBee  to be sure to check with your pharmacists/drs. if you are on any medications when adding supplements also...just to be sure there are no interactions.

My husband and I have been taking Andrew Lessman's Elite 100 Maxiumum Protection Supplements for several years now...Andrew has been interested in health and nutrition ever since a teenager and has quite an impressive background and extensive education...You should see his facility in Las Vegas, Nevada...His facility is located there because it has something to do with better climate control for his products...He's a good looker also! lol                                                                                                            🤩

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thank you.😃 I normally don't like can frosting but last time in grocery store noticed one made with Hershey's Chocolate and purchased a can. I decided to melt some of the frosting and drizzle over the little bit of cake and let it set..... not bad.

My primary care doctor believes in supplements and he previously stated that AL were good and no problem with my medication. I only take the prescription arthritis, sinus, and heartburn. 

Esteemed Contributor
@loveschocolate wrote:

@MyShadowLove, thank you ☺️! However, the "dream" has taken a turn...into a nightmare. In-laws are coming tomorrow for a "visit". Yikes 😬! 

@loveschocolate ...Oh No!...Okay, how about this?...Hey, it's worth a try!  

😂

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Oh I had forgotten about Kimsies and her critters!

Jett was in the last Puppy Bowl representing Pets With Disabilities so is something of a star.  He is not up for adoption and has become a precious member of the family.  

However, the amazing and happy thing is many people are happy and willing to adopt special needs dogs.  

A man who is as compassionate as that landscaper are interesting.  You expect it of woman, but not men.  

I wonder how Kimsies is doing...she was always willing to take on big challenges and the heartbreak that sometimes followed.

What I do, donating gift baskets, is the easy part!

Nice to hear from you!  I read more than post these days, so I'm generally just breezing by.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

The cake looks yummy. I'm not a fan of lemon either.

@cowbody sam 

I'm glad you got a good doctor's report. 

Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee ...I hope your husband appreciates everything you do...I'm sure he does!...I bet when people walk into your home, they can feel the comfort,  warmth and love...There are a few homes that I have been into that just feel so cold and just lacking...one especially which stands out that I won't mention...Whenever I would walk into that house, it just felt so void and empty...It lacked positive energy, love, comfort and warmth...just like the person that lived there...Do you understand what I'm saying or do I sound a little off...lol

I also wanted to mention to you another product by Andrew Lessman....ChocoNuvo...small square pieces of dark chocolate individually wrapped...except his dark chocolate is pure and very healthy for the heart, circulation and cholesterol...You can choose between a mild dark chocolate (66%)...dark chocolate (74%)...or extra dark chocolate (99%)...which would be more bittter....I get the 74%...absolutely delicious...and  it has only 1 gram of sugar for each square of chocolate...Since I love dark chocolate so much, I find this product well worth the price and knowing also the health benefits included...I just ordered their largest size...It contains 360 pieces...for $229.00...It might sound pricey but you get the best and you get a lot, so it will last a long time for both my husband and I...and it is definitely well worth it....It's delicious and healthy!

Boy, I'm Chatty tonight!...Where is Everybody?...lol Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman ...Aww, Jett is a Star...I'm in love and so happy he has such a loving, compassionate forever home!

I'm posting Kimsies' public Facebook page, so you can have it available whenever you want to check in...She's amazing and her Facebook page is so entertaining and full of love.

It's always great seeing your posts and makes me smile....brings back memories of our sharing on TK thread...I've written down the ProBoards forums link just in case, but I'm hoping that the QVC Forums will stay open.

Have a great weekend!...Weather here has been gorgeous and spending lots of time outdoors...trying to keep up with all those leaves that we used to love so much raking up into piles and jumping into...I'm afraid to jump into them now...lol