are u stalking???? ROFL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @cowboy sam 

someone changed the title by accident

i always change the title to a ❤️ bc preds deserves a red ❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Bri369 @Mj12 @cowboy sam : Of course it was me  that made the mistake.❤️🤗 I confess that I did it and trying to correct it but as usual clueless 😳🤷‍♀️.

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 @cowboy sam 

someone changed the title by accident

i always change the title to a ❤️ bc preds deserves a red ❤️

Honored Contributor

7D2FEC45-5B00-4D09-9E12-EF5D892EEA3E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

I think qvc gets weirder everytime we sign in!

Silly me..unplugged modum,and computer,ran all my security,deleded qvc in my book marks.  sigh

Still have to sign in using accounts..i is done  messing with it today!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: Well as of 10 am this morning - my purse has arrived  to the USPS - Atlanta  center. Now back in Georgia but how much longer before delivered to me? We went to Walmart early this morning. Yep - prices on everything going up. DH gave me a $300 WM gift card. That normally last me three months purchasing a few things for the house, a few special treats in food but today's total was $211. Saw something else that I have never seen in WM before. Decided to look at purses to see if I could find something ( until when or if my traveling purse should be home) - the entire purse section wiped out except for a few wallets and  back packs. 🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Checking in to say hello.  Been on so briefly, mainly to say goodbyes to Cricket of the Wick family.

GS went home, after a great and very busy visit.  Boy, we are pooped.  I had an early am appointment this am, for my Prolia shot I get every six months.  This has worked so well for me, and I have had no bad side effects.  And my blood work came back just fine.  Whew!

August 8th was a tough day.  My dear mom left for heaven on that day 12 years ago.  Seems like yesterday most of the time.

I will be spending some time going back and reading all the messages and goings on with all the wonderful Lovelies here.

Wonderful, each and everyone!  Lubs to all!

Pam

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

((((hugs))) i know about those sad days

also

but it was my((dh)) July 27  marked 28 years  having to lose him  and starting a long journey making a new life without him.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

@geezerette   @Bri369 

We may need special ‘fall down’ protective suits.  Maybe @Yahooey  could knit us some pretty, heavy duty ones, with pads.

I make it a point to have at least one big fall a year.  Just walking across the room, or fighting with the wheelie bin can do it.  I always land ON something, major bruise, muscle loss. 

Heat index here today 104 - 107.

Y’all be well, be safe!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

While shopping at Walmart Monday..i also noticed higher prices,etc..it cost me $107.85  wow!   No produce or fresh meat,just items i needed for house and frozen food,etc...no cakes,cookies,or ice cream!

The place we ate at had just reopened a couple days before...linited menu,higher prices,less food choices.

Manager was cooking etc. and they only had 2 cooks working,we ordered breakfast food  and many tables were getting their food before us  and came in after we did!

Our waitress was stressed  and told us she told cooks she needed our orders!

When we order on internet its taking longer.. .even my HP #65 printing ink from Amazon won't be delevered until Friday!and i ordred it Sunday  i checked today and its being shipped from Tenn.!!

Business are short of workers and have nelp needed signs up!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20