Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Totally agree and understand.🤗❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Thanks. Me so slow. Just took me 40 something minutes to add my contacts and now having to charge the phone.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

I don't know why they don't make charging cords longer. 

@Bri369 @SouthernBee 

so they can make u buy a longer one - their old one was longer but dont fit

i dont remember having to add my contacts - could be my google contacts is in sync? idk - 

i got google contacts - samsung contact - apple contacts

they are not in 1 place and they are NOT all  the same

sometimes - they repeat the address twice - whatever...

sometimes i add notes to my contacts - like spouse or children when i address xmas cards and 1 day after an update - those notes are gone - poof

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I can't eat hot pepper jelly any more. I use a combination of bell peppers and jalapeños but take the seeds and everything out. I don't like it super sweet and use the reduced sugar pectin and reduced sugar. We love it with cream cheese and crackers, served with collards, turnips, and several varieties of peas.🤗❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Is pepper jelly sweet?  What do you put it on? 

@SouthernBee 

It sounds good.  I love crackers and cream cheese. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Yes,i'm resting today..and feeling better

when neighbor called to ask if i wanted to go for a short walk with her...told her not today!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove @Drythe @dooBdoo @Coquille @Mj12 @masque @SoX @dex @luvzchiz 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I had never heard of hot pepper jelly with cream cheese and crackers until I started working and the first time that I tried it was to sweet. The jelly that I made in July hadn't made any since probably 2004. But this try everyone liked the combination of peppers an tasted more of the peppers instead of sugar and extremely heat. DH friend that likes hot stuff - still wants the hot jelly but stated mine was good. He said everything that he has tried was made with just jalapeños pepper.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Good girl for resting.🤗❤️🥤🥤🤗🥓🥓🥓🥓

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Yes,i'm resting today..and feeling better

when neighbor called to ask if i wanted to go for a short walk with her...told her not today!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I can't eat hot pepper jelly any more. I use a combination of bell peppers and jalapeños but take the seeds and everything out. I don't like it super sweet and use the reduced sugar pectin and reduced sugar. We love it with cream cheese and crackers, served with collards, turnips, and several varieties of peas.🤗❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee 

@Bri369 

I learned to make this from my Grandmother.  We eat it with everything including scrambled eggs, just sweeten to taste, not 

much sugar for us.

Gosh I miss her.🙁

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Just wanted to quickly check in.  All is going well with our grandson, and can’t believe how much he eats to fuel his very thin body!  He is a good boy, good-natured, and easy to please.  He calls his mom and dad each day to say hello and tell them the events of the day, just as his little sis did when she stayed with us.

I will catch up on all your news soon.  Stay safe please, each and every one!  Lubs!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee 

@Bri369 

I learned to make this from my Grandmother.  We eat it with everything including scrambled eggs, just sweeten to taste, not 

much sugar for us.

Gosh I miss her.🙁

@Drythe @Bri369  i dont thinj i ever have hot pepper jelly

@SouthernBee if u give me a jar - i promise to return the jar