Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Maine - i always want to visit - 

ur trip sounds lovely - yum lobster - love seafood on the coast in the summer

nuthin' like it

missed ya gurl - pls tear urself away from ur beautiful sanctuary and hang with us

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Understand. I installed a transfer app on both phones or should say "tried" and stopped on one step and could not move forward or back. For a few minutes couldn't cut the phone off. I have been watching YouTube videos about the new phone. Took a break. Just finished putting in a notebook all my phone contacts from the old phone. For the new phone found a better wallpaper and managed to change the battery icon on the home page to the actual % battery life instead of previously showing one bar. As you know- just frustrating and wearing out.❤️

@Yahooey wrote:

oh @SouthernBee 

i wish i was there to help you

when i went from LG to Samsung - it was a bit of a process and their CS is the worse

but maybe not the worse if i could have understood them- dont think there was the transfer wizard or whatever they called them- it took a while transfering all the pics and data

when i went from Samsung to Samsung as this is my 2nd one - it went very easily

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

So nice to have you back again!Smiley Happy

Have missed you and glad you are ok.!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ...Thanks so much!...Glad to be back and to see that everyone seems to be doing well...These are such crazy times!...Have you been shopping some more and enjoying your walks?...How is Buddy?

lubs ya too! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Oh my gosh--your little orangutan in his sweater is absolutely adorable!  I love his spikey hairdo!❤️😆

Your yard sounds like a wonderful place to enjoy every spare minute that you can.  Especially rewarding after all that work.

And your vacation to Maine sounds like you enjoyed it despite your initial misgivings.  Such a beautiful place.

Hope to see you here again soon!💐

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

Maine - i always want to visit - 

ur trip sounds lovely - yum lobster - love seafood on the coast in the summer

nuthin' like it

missed ya gurl - pls tear urself away from ur beautiful sanctuary and hang with us

@Yahooey ...Hi there cutie...Yeah, I was thinking of you while gobbling down that tender, sweet, delicious, fresh Maine lobster!...lol...You would absolutely love Maine...beautiful State...The coastline is breathtaking!...It wasn't a planned trip...just kind of spur of the moment...and we are so happy that we got away for a little while after all this time.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsSmiley Happy

@Yahooey @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @dooBdoo @Drythe @geezerette @GingerPeach @masque 

Went out to lunch with my 2 friends the married couple...

uh, i wanted a bland dinner as i was sick last night..so i ordered chicken and dumplings  and fried apples as a side...yucky bland!  but i ate it!!! I bought lunch for us.

Next place we went to-

I bought 8 gallons of spring drinking water plus 2  cases of 24 individual bottles  spring water,!

friend wanted me to pick out something for her to buy me  for a b-day gift...i decided on a rust colored sweatshirt!

Once again i was good  and no bail money was needed!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear predsHeart  and friendsSmiley Happy

@Yahooey @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @dooBdoo @Drythe @geezerette @GingerPeach @masque 

Went out to lunch with my 2 friends the married couple...

uh, i wanted a bland dinner as i was sick last night..so i ordered chicken and dumplings  and fried apples as a side...yucky bland!  but i ate it!!! I bought lunch for us.

Next place we went to-

I bought 8 gallons of spring drinking water plus 2  cases of 24 individual bottles  spring water,!

friend wanted me to pick out something for her to buy me  for a b-day gift...i decided on a rust colored sweatshirt!

Once again i was good  and no bail money was needed!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Then it's surprising you managed to have any fun!😂  (Just kidding of course!❤️)

But your new rust colored sweatshirt sounds cute.  Think you'll be needing it soon, or is your weather still hot and humid?

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Mr.Buddy   hasn't   been out wondering around in our yards lately...last couple i times i last saw him he was in his yard!

Maybe  his old age? ,weather? or he's wondering around and i'm just not seeing him?In this heat i keep my drapes closed to keep sun out of my living room.

Enjoy your yard now.Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Everytime i get a new phone i wish my phone contacts list would transfer to new phone...but it doesn't   sigh!

I'm sure everything will be ok with your new phone soon.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Please rest and be careful. Well the annual birthday cake drama continues and I am determined to stop it. No offense to anyone else but I really don't like anything with glitter- because once didn't realize that I had glitter on my finger and rubbed my eye. That was very very scary and uncomfortable trying to wash my eye out. Plus glitter really gets imbedded in the carpet and furniture. Someone had a gift bag with glitter all over it. She out it on the dinning room table and while talking moved the bag back and forth stated someone doesn't like glitter but this was a beautiful bag. Bag heavy and loaded down with Bath and Body products in my favorite scent. I set there bitting my tongue off and DH didn't say a word.( washed the table cloth 3 times and still has glitter on it)😳.

I cut her a very generous portion of the cake. DH asked her if she wanted to take some home( this was an 8 " cake and I had already asked my two friend to stop by later for cake an ice cream). She replied and laughed: Of course will take two pieces for me and two pieces for her DH but she said all of it was for her. I'm fuming. DH not saying anything. She jumps up and heads toward the cake plate and takes the lid off. I take the lid and put it on the plate and stated:" Since you want so much cake just take the whole thing home but please be kind and return my cake plate. She hollered to DH that she was only kidding. She left and cake plate still on counter. DH very upset with me and I am not saying anything else. I don't watch soap operas because me in one. The thing about the cake: she prefers my cake over a bakery cake. Plus I always bake her a birthday cake in a 9x13 disposable pan and let her take the whole thing home we do not insist that she cut it and share with us. Plus her DH has told us - when she brings the cake home she never shares with him and sits there and eats the whole thing in one evening and she is a diabetic.🤷‍♀️ Rant over.

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

yes,kinda wore out today but i did walk up my street into part of next block..but a lady was mowing her yard  and i'm allergic to cut grass smell,so i turned around and came back home.

How about you??  What did your sister in law give you for a gift???

Did she behave??..well i know probaby  not!  lol!

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

I don't know how you hold your tongue with her.

I like glitter around the holidays.  I don't put it anywhere where we eat.  The thing I don't like is confetti - it gets everywhere.  One time I opened an invitation and all this confetti and glitter came spilling out.  I felt like I was cleaning that up forever.  

She sounds like she enjoys seeing you upset.  

(((SouthernBee)))

@Bri369 

I think so too...always trying to push buttons to get our @SouthernBee  upset...glad it didn't work this time!!!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20