Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Praying that you're feeling better.

I wish we had Kroger. We have Aldi, Walmart, Publix  and Winn Dixie. Winn Dixie just started ordering on line and delivery with Door Dash and a delivery fee of $9. Once the order is placed: no options of time period to add anything to order.

Enjoy your weekend and stay cool.🤗❤🙏

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

sorry that pancake gave u a hard time - shake it off with a coke and pop tart

try not to worry too much regarding ur son - easier said than done

yay - new mailbox - hope he is a good neighbor

@SouthernBee 

yay - hope ur cleaning service will be all that you hoped for

it is a long time to search and search

boo hiss on still not getting a cardiologist appt - hopefully soon

yay peaches and family to help put them for for freezer

@geezerette 

i'm glad u r feeling better

yikes the temps are scary.... i sweat today just going to the market it was 80

@Yahooey 

my new new neighboraaa -(uh thinkAarnard S. in new commercial)Smiley LOL

Is a high school teacher ..for gym,sports  and drivers Ed.,.. is a youngish nice cool guy that named his 2 sons places they lived in Colorado..his 6 yr. old son is named "Canyon"   was introduced to me and can't rem. youngest sons name,,as have been introduced to him yet  or his wife.

Told him he could use my burn plie in back yard... turns out he has already  has..lol.

He told me he saw  our other neighbor  acoss the street from me burning tree limbs,etc  on the burn pile last weekend  and asked if he could burn 75 boxes from suppliers  and packing items! and was told yes.

He also told me his 2 boys play outside  and not  allowed  into   using electronic games,etc. They have a huge trampolene also.

I told him i was trying to get use to seeing his and his wifes car plus other ones going past my house  as i was lol!

Rest,stay cool  and calm today  and Sunday!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Love   also hearing your stories good or bad on house or yard ,or animal ,etc.

🤗

Have a nice trouble free weekendSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@cowboy sam, I am sorry to hear your son's numbers are up.

I cannot imagine how you must feel, but I want you to k ow you and he are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love 'ya

@PamfromCT 

thank you!  

lubs ya backHeart

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam, I am full of stories.  Trouble is I forget who I told what to, so I tend to repeat myself.  I also have sayings for everything.  Learned that from my Dad.  My brother and I laugh about so many of them.  

Winston, our adored kitty prince, hit the jackpot being adopted by us.  Two old fools.  Very spoiled.  He loves me.

But he LOVES his Daddy.  He is a kisser, a schmoozer if there ever was one.  He gets professionally groomed, shampoo and

nails clipped.  We could never do it ourselves, as with his big furry feet you can't even see his nails.

Ask me how often I get me hair done.  I have always done my own nails, which I like very short.  Never been to a spa, etc.

Always cleaned my own house, even now.  Trying to weed out so much stuff.  Goes on and on.  We donate much to the Vietnam Vets.  They come to your house and pick stuff up.

I do not believe in reincarnation.  But if I did, I would come back as a spoiled pussycat.  How about you?  Love!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Don't feel bad as i also forget what stories i told to others...lol!

I  was talking to new neighbor  and mentione a pair of cardnials are nesting in a tree in my front yard  and see and hear them often..

he asked me if i knew what that ment??...i replied yes..i did  and  " Angels"
are near meHeart I told him i feel very protected in  and around my house

I also mentioned my new  neighbor that is a high school teacher about if they have animals beware of "coyotes."..he replied no pets but might get a cat to keep mice away.     ((oh no  my poor chipmunks i'm thinking!)

I was outside cutting unwelcomed trees growing in flower bed   as they were keeping a few windchimes from singing to me using tree  pruners  as i don't have tools like our @Yahooey  hasSmiley Sad  and had a wagon full  and had to stop as my arms were itching  bad sign for me!

Dumped load on burn pile in burn pile way in back yard,   duh while looking around back lot   off to the side i saw a dead tree limb sticking out ...now  i know my mowing guy can't mow it down...Smiley LOL

so i went and grabbed ahold of it and  oops it was attached  to  old  dead apple tree  it broke from dead apple tree trunk...i dragged it..huffing  and puffing  to burn pile!  But i iz so proud of myselfSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

That ended it for working in yard...i put wagon back, and came into house showered my itchy skin  and changed clothes.

Oh, my   3 hook &eye locks i put on  storm door            useing super cement glue onto  wooden door  frame and metal screen door     are still on  and i lock them just fine!

iz need a big glass of my coca cola now  and see what to eat for lunch  here  at home!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

need to think about what animail i would come back as...my dh love retaile hawks..whenever i see one i know he is nearby looking after me  andsafe travels if going somewhere in someones carHeart

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @NEvans2 

i seez ya...Heart

i also 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: Currently 95 and DH has the central air on 74 and Me hot.

Three grocery orders delivered 2:16, 2:23 and 2 :30.Dh  not happy going to the door 3 times.

Publix

order: Ordered 2 pounds of plums and received 2 very small ones. Ordered 2 pounds of pears and received 2 very small ones. Received one bag of cherries and they look good. Received one bag of Georgia peaches and they look good but need to put in bag to soften and ripe for a couple of days. Winn Dixie thank goodness they delivered the strawberry bar cake. The Walmart order included the black and strawberry licorice that DH loves and haven't ordered in several months. Good thing that I placed the orders to receive a little of each favorite.😮🙄🤓

Stay cool y'all.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@PamfromCT 

Don't feel bad as i also forget what stories i told to others...lol!

I  was talking to new neighbor  and mentione a pair of cardnials are nesting in a tree in my front yard  and see and hear them often..

he asked me if i knew what that ment??...i replied yes..i did  and  " Angels"
are near meHeart I told him i feel very protected in  and around my house

I also mentioned my new  neighbor that is a high school teacher about if they have animals beware of "coyotes."..he replied no pets but might get a cat to keep mice away.     ((oh no  my poor chipmunks i'm thinking!)

I was outside cutting unwelcomed trees growing in flower bed   as they were keeping a few windchimes from singing to me using tree  pruners  as i don't have tools like our @Yahooey  hasSmiley Sad  and had a wagon full  and had to stop as my arms were itching  bad sign for me!

Dumped load on burn pile in burn pile way in back yard,   duh while looking around back lot   off to the side i saw a dead tree limb sticking out ...now  i know my mowing guy can't mow it down...Smiley LOL

so i went and grabbed ahold of it and  oops it was attached  to  old  dead apple tree  it broke from dead apple tree trunk...i dragged it..huffing  and puffing  to burn pile!  But i iz so proud of myselfSmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

That ended it for working in yard...i put wagon back, and came into house showered my itchy skin  and changed clothes.

Oh, my   3 hook &eye locks i put on  storm door            useing super cement glue onto  wooden door  frame and metal screen door     are still on  and i lock them just fine!

iz need a big glass of my coca cola now  and see what to eat for lunch  here  at home!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

you silly goose

i have baby pruners - they can't cut a tree - 

i may have to buy loppers to cut down the berry vines when they're done

they are big and heavy - so still dinking dinking dinking

Coyotes?   yikes - me skeered

yes - i believe our passed loved ones are nearby

i have seen a butterfly or dragonfly flitting in the garden - and i always say hi mom

i know butterflies are usually the sign of a loved one that passed on

but my mom always did the opposite of what is considered regular

she would put back things upsidedown or what i consider upside down or reversed

so it was very fitting that when she passed - i kept seeing dragonflies and not butterflies -dragonflies are not seen readily where i live - just here and there

on a walk and in the garden

not really hot - so i just flitted in the garden - saying hi to the maters

beanies and berries