they do sell pantry items - but too expensive and not a great selection

i dont eat a lot of fruit - a lot of it makes my lips (mouth) itchy

cherries - grapes are okay

stone fruits gives me more itchies

i just make sure to wash my mouth after consuming

i tend to stay away from it

good luck and enjoy ur goodies

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Totally agree. I wish our little farmers markets that sells fresh produce would offer delivery.

DH previously while watching tv would consume bags of candy , cookies and chips. He now tries not to eat or snack but prefers fruit. The deliveries were expensive but I felt he needed a  special Father's Day weekend since he has been busy taking care of me. Daughter and grandkids sent a beautiful card. I will let him order something special with Grubhub  delivery tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @PamfromCT @geezerette @dooBdoo @NEvans2 @KBEANS @MyShadowLove @JaneMarple @SoX @NEvans2 

Walked my 4 blocks but then turned around and reversed my route....so walked 8  blocks total and had a very nice breeze   this morning.

Today is the start of our high temps og 90 or more for next week.

We also have a chance of storms late afternoon/evening.

Am watching day 4 of mens golf tournament  tonight not sure what i will be watching?

oops my pizza is ready for me to eat...its a stor bought small combimation plus i spread honey mustard  dressing/dipand Baby rays BBQ sauce all over it.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all. It's hot.Dh  hates taking the garbage out. He proudly stated no garbage collection tomorrow because it's Juneteenth. I told him that is Wednesday. Oh well.Grrrrr....🙄🤓

Honored Contributor

morning @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @geezerette @dooBdoo 

@NEvans2 @Tique @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove 

it is happening.... when things warm up aftr a good rain.... the garden goes wild

my first berry and then my 2nd/3rd (conjoined twins) very tasty

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 9.24.25 AM.png

once it starts ripening... off to the races.... of course last year, i was eating a lot of fresh.... then someone suggested making jam.... so i will be buying lemons today, so i wil be prepared - jam is so good

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 9.24.10 AM.png

i bought a TSV 2 years ago of Roberta's calla lillies

it seems the purple keeps multipling and i'm still waiting for the other colors to emerge - i got a small pink one (not as tall as purple) and an apricot so far

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 9.30.41 AM.png

everyone have a great day ❤️ 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Oooh!  I love raspberries! 😋

Your calla lillies are beautiful! 💐

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Your berries look so yummy to eat!Smiley Happy

You have very pretty calla lilies🤗

Is it true that calla lilies need dug up every fall  and then replant them

in the spring??

or am i thinking of another plant??

We didn't get any rain or storms yesterday  but will be verry hot later today!

I want to walk to the bank but i keep thinkin, no stay home....i'm going!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Beautiful fruit and flowers. Enjoy.❤

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @cowboy sam @geezerette @PamfromCT . Long day.Getting to the doctor appointment wore me out and breathing hard.

Primary care doctor wanted to argue about my allergic reactions. Stated apparently allergic to the lasix and not the potassium chloride. Upset about my weight and stated needed another water pill and prescribed Torsemide. Wanted to do blood work for heart and water retentioned. He listen to my heart and said sounded good and didn't believe I needed to see a cardiologists. I explained my concerns and family history. I was polite but spoke up for my self.Nurse stated she will resend referral to cardiologist.

They had trouble drawing my blood and had to do it on top of my hand. Told to come back next week for a follow-up, darn.

Have  cleaning service scheduled to start next Tuesday morning but still need to purge the den.

🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @geezerette @Yahooey @PamfromCT @NEvans2 @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @loveschocolate @dooBdoo 

,and others stopping by Heart

Rest of my story for the day..

sigh..when i got back from walking to our bank  and back home at 9:30 am it was 87 degrees!!

Daughter sent me a text from resturant i like best.and  .that she was eating there!

She knew i wouldn't be able to be there as pancake wanted to go to her favorite eaterySmiley Sad

After i was picked up by pancake sis  and her neighbor friend and  in the resturantplaced out food orders with waitress...in walked in my daughter and sat down with us  and only wanted to talk  and drink unsweetenedSmiley LOL tea!

@Yahooey 

/... I  ordered 3 pieces of lighly bread chicken fingers,loaded baked tater without green onions ans coke!

Later i ended up leaving with her  and we went to a grocery store for me to get a few non grocery items,  then went to 2 thrift store  and yes..i ended up buying her some nice tops  plus 3 pairs of jeans...

Then  back in my town I had her stop at a convience store store for  me  to buy4 different cold sandwiches  for next couple of days to eat!

It was 100 degrees when i got back home!Smiley Surprised

I then cleaned out fridge for garbage pick up Tuesday morning!''

Its now 7pm  and very wore out.

3 hours until bed time..

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20