Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

gentle hugs friend and i'm glad u stood your ground with your doxtor

we are usually - at least for me - listen to doctors w/o question

they are doctors - with degrees and know how

nope - that no longer holds

yes - i will listen - but the doctor also has to listen

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thanks. Just frustrating . Doctor wanting to continue to argue same things instead of moving forward.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

What a nice and exhausting day you had!❤️

And a neat surprise from your daughter.  Glad to hear she seems to be feeling better.  Not only did you have a nice shopping outing with her, best of all you didn't have to ride back home with pancake!🙂‍↕️

Sorry to hear you're getting those nasty hot temperatures, though.  Take care not to overdo!

Lubs ya!💕

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Another hassle with your doctor!😡  You'd think it would mean something to him that other medical professionals are saying you need a cardiologist.  What difference should it make to him--he only has to make a referral!  And it should be obvious whatever he's doing isn't working well for you.

It's terrible you have to fight for your own health, but keep it up!

Hugs to you...❤️

0805302B-71CC-47AC-B91D-7BAAF40F5BE9.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, Good for you for standing up for yourself with Dr. Bossy!  You know from experience what you are allergic to.  And the cardiologist issue - I believe that everyone past a certain age should see one.  When you have insurance to cover the visit and tests that likely be recommended - well,

knowledge is power, as they say.

I have been struggling with my weight for quite a while now.

Nothing I did seemed to work.  But I am following a newer routine that is popular.  I guess you would call it an interval diet.  You start your day with your usual coffee, tea - nothing to eat for breakfast.  You do have a good lunch, no pm snacks, then a good dinner, no pm snacks.  My doctor recommended this for me.  The theory is that these intervals force your body to use body fat for energy.  It is working for me, and I know this will be a haul.  I don't weigh myself often, but I am losing weight.  You might want to talk to your doctor about trying this.  I try to get enough protein, and I take many supplements anyway.

I am hoping that you will be feeling better soon.  But we have to go through doctor visits and tests, which is so time consuming and stressful.  All my best wishes!

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam, You are such an active little person!

All the walking you do - I really admire.  And so nice that you can eat out with friends.  And what a good mother to treat your daughter to some new clothes!  We are starting our big heat wave here for the next several days!  Like so many, I will be staying inside!

Take care!

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

I get my 2 medical scripts through my insurance company from Walgreens pharmacy by mail.

If its a one needed" asap " i  have it as a pick up at our nearest   Walgreens pharmacy 12 miles away.

"June01 "

i get  a email reminder from Walgreens that BP script needed refilled  ...and i clicked for them to get new script from Nurse/Practioner.........to be sent by mail to me.

I get email   next day "June o2" telling me my script for renewal was recieved!

Yesterday the 17 th

i get a text from pharmacy...on my cell phone wanting to give me a message but for security  i needed to resond with birth date....did so...but got nothing ..no message,etc??

Today is the 18th of June...i go on the website...no scrip   is renewed.!..

so i called special pharmacy phone # for home delivery...

i am told  other people had same  problem on cell phone messages Smiley Surprised

I asked why my script was NOT renewed and sent to me?

I was  told  that my dr. office  was sent a  message asking for new script renewal..and no response   back...so" i" need to call my dr. office!

I  then next called my dr. office..was told that pharmacy had not contacted them! SMH!

Lady from my dr. office  told me that my script renewal was now being sent to their nurse  and asked: if it was to be picked up at a nearby pharmacy ??( 2 towns from ours as we have no pharmacy in our town. ?)

I replied "no"...this script was by" home delivery by mail"  ( by my insurance co. and with Walgreens  in Arizona.! )

Was told ok..new script would be sent by the nurse today to Walgreen pharmacy  in AZ. .

Now, how long will it be befor get a email from Walgreens that script was  recieved  and sent to me  and its in my mailnox next to my yard??

I think it will be July o3🤔🙄

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

afternoon @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @geezerette @SouthernBee @dooBdoo 

@Tique @NEvans2 @MyShadowLove 

my new friend at the farm today - 6 weeks old

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 2.41.45 PM.png