Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam 

You'd better listen to @Yahooey and take it easy if you're not feeling back up to normal yet.  We can't have our Favorite Fashionista having a relapse!

Maybe you should have had some bacon with those pancakes?!🥓🥞🥤

Lubs ya! 🩷💕🩷

yep - @geezerette 

since i may be preoccupy w other things

i rely on you and all of preds friends to look after our wandering @cowboy sam 

with her new laura gellar mu - 

sashaying with her jewelry and handbags is what she does

i want some bacon - but dont wanna be showering with bacon greased pans 

😂 

@Yahooey @geezerette @SouthernBee...I have my own suspicions about our Fashionista @cowboy sam  stocking up on lots of LG makeup and going to her hair stylist...It occurred to me that Spring is just around the corner and that means it will be time for her cute "yard guy" to start coming around to help with yard work...You know how she always raves about him.

Well, there ya go...it's quite obvious, isn't it...😂

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Whew!  I'm exhausted reading about your adventures today!😄

That's funny--you went to all those places and nobody wanted to go in!🤣

You got a nice lunch and a sightseeing ride out of it.☺️

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam 

You'd better listen to @Yahooey and take it easy if you're not feeling back up to normal yet.  We can't have our Favorite Fashionista having a relapse!

Lubs ya! 🩷💕🩷

yep - @geezerette 

😂 

@Yahooey @geezerette @SouthernBee...I have my own suspicions about our Fashionista @cowboy sam  stocking up on lots of LG makeup...It occurred to me that Spring is just around the corner and that means it will be time for her cute "yard guy" to start coming around to help with yard work...You know how she always raves about him.

@MyShadowLove 

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@geezerettewrote... 

@MyShadowLove 

image.jpeg

@geezerette ...So darn cute!  😂

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

image.jpeg

@geezerette ...So darn cute!  😂

@MyShadowLove 

So is our Fashionista @cowboy sam in all her new Laura Geller makeup making eyes at her hunky hired hand!!😉😍

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Thank you. I really need to clean house and the kitchen. Desperately need to purge the cabinets and reorganize for easier access and use. My two large drawers for the  cookware are a mess , plus DH purchased two  sets of ceramic cookware. Over due in moving less used pieces to my middle room. One cabinet has too many sets of drinking glasses, mugs and sports bottles. Why do people gift so many mugs and sports bottles? Need to start donation box and never put them in cabinet when received. I need to put all my kitchen daily necessities in the lower cabinets . Just need the time and energy to do it.

@geezerette wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I'm a "neutral" gal myself.  But your backsplash looks good!  It still has neutral coloring, just not one solid color.  It goes well with your cabinets and flooring.  

I think it turned out fine!👍

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I am worn out reading about your day and laughing. So y'all had an adventure of riding around to different parking lots.

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@Yahooey @geezerette @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @qualitygal @JaneMarple @Mj12 @Bri369 @dooBdoo 

My friends the married couple called  and soI was asked to go get a hair cut,go to Wall,eat,etc.

As were are out of town i realize my purse was still at my house! He turns around and 5 min. or so later i get my purse  and we leave town again!

Get to next town..hair stylis  my friend wanted isn't working today  but will be Thursday! So we head to wally  an he parks....she doesn't want to go in,i didn't either   and he didn't either! 

so we leave parking lot to go eat! 

I had spinache&mushroom soup  and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat bread  and a Dr.Pepper,

he has salad,and same soup as i did  and a d., pepper....she had a hot beef on mashed taters,and cole slaw  and cawfee!

We, then went to different groc. store  and he parks...i say i don't want to go in,she didn't either....so i was decided we would wait until "after" we get hair cuts tomorrow....

And then  we come back to our town!  Its supposed to rain in morning but we have rain coats!

Smiley Very Happy

I get home  and find 3 messages on answering from pancake sis....wanting me go w/her to eat out!  Duh!  if i don't answer landline phone...i'm not home!!!!Smiley SadSmiley LOL

think i need a nap now!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove :  Very good detective work and and correct  solution about starting early on the Spring Fling for our @cowboy sam  and fashionista.🤓🤓🤓❤❤

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam 

Lubs ya! 🩷💕🩷

yep - @geezerette 

😂 

@Yahooey @geezerette @SouthernBee...I have my own suspicions about our Fashionista @cowboy sam  stocking up on lots of LG makeup and going to her hair stylist...It occurred to me that Spring is just around the corner and that means it will be time for her cute "yard guy" to start coming around to help with yard work...You know how she always raves about him.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @geezerette @MyShadowLove @cowboy sam @Yahooey and all of ❤ Preds very  special friends. Oh what a relief - tax papers delivered to our tax man  yesterday and praying for a refund. This year he didn't schedule appointments and decided to let everyone just drop off documents and will call when to return to review and discuss and process everything. He gave me a print out of everything needed and I have a notebook for him with everything written out and documented. This is so much easier.

I can breath easier. Rest and the do something else. Back on my retirement  time.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Preds' Friends....

Starting off cloudy and raw this morning...Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, except for the usual chores....Chat date planned with a close friend who moved to Maryland last Summer...We miss gettting together with each other on just a whim whenever we wanted....We are thinking of planning on meeting up with each other this Summer.

I'm just getting the day started with a light workout to some music...gotta get my butt in gear!   lol

Lubs Ya All!  Heart

Dancingdog Cutepuppy GIF - Dancingdog Cutepuppy Cuteanimals GIFs