Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @cowboy sam  and all......I bought Beau some cute plaid bow ties off of Etsy and an Ohio State Buckeyes bow tie for Christmas. I picked him up a candy cane scarf at a craft market a few weeks ago and he received it last week but DD just got back into town early this morning, so I will post a picture when I get one. ❤️

@loveschocolate ...Adorable!....Beau is destined to soon be featured in GQ Men's Magazine!  Cat LOL Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

me lubs Beau.Heart..

but

don't tell anyone as i am a dog personSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

obviously @MyShadowLove has all her brain cells since she remembered the cutie pie's name BEAU! @loveschocolate is gonna post more pics - whoo hoo!!!

I told @cowboy sam to look for my brain cells since she is very good at finding lost items... so far - no luck

@SouthernBee and @geezerette thinks we should buy brain cells in bulk

with shipping the way it is .... dont know when i will get my share of cells

today is sunny and going to be mid 40s

going to do some grocery shopping and laundry 

i know.... dont be jealous

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

obviously @MyShadowLove has all her brain cells since she remembered the cutie pie's name BEAU! @loveschocolate is gonna post more pics - whoo hoo!!!

I told @cowboy sam to look for my brain cells since she is very good at finding lost items... so far - no luck

@Yahooey 

QVC has free shipping this weekend.  Maybe they sell them.  Stock up for new new year!😉

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

me lubs Beau.Heart..

but

don't tell anyone as i am a dog personSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ....I remember your mentioning a while ago that you had a dog and, if I remember correctly, it was a Chihauhau, but I don't recall the name...I would love to hear more about your precious little dog...its name and how long did you share your life with him/her?...They are known to be quite hyperactive...Did you find yours to be that way and was it overly protective of you?  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

obviously @MyShadowLove has all her brain cells since she remembered the cutie pie's name BEAU@loveschocolate is gonna post more pics - whoo hoo!!!

@Yahooey ... I just dust them off once in a while and remove some each evening before bed and keep them tucked in my bedrom drawer to rest overnight and they become renewed!...lol...I am happy to share with my special Preds' friends in need!...Beware though, you may become a little "kooky"!   😂

Brain Brain Cells GIF - Brain Brain Cells Cells GIFs

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@gloriajean 

prayers sent your way 

i hope u feel better soon

be careful and keep us posted ❤️

Thank you, Yahooey, I found out last night when my Nurse daughter was here, she checked it, and said it wasn't my hip at all, it's my SI joint, and it's inflamed, and I need to go to my chiropractor for an adjustment.  That was a relief to me.  I'll make the appt. soon.

I got that jolt there at Mass last Sunday, so it comes and goes, I had it before I fell and broke my hip and it went away, so I'm sure it will again.  Nothing serious!

Thanks for your prayers which are alway appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean 

SI problems are just some of the reasons I see a chiropractor also.  Do go for an adjustment.  I'm sure it will help.

Honored Contributor
@MyShadowLove
My chi was a black shorthaired male,i was talked into giving him a home when he was 8weeks old as my grandaughter needed to find homess
and shecouldn't keep him and could only keep his mother.
No,he wasn't overactive at all and was a loving dog to me ...and his name was "Shadow ".
I had him until he was close to 14-15 years old as he suddenly took ill and coudn't move...i then took him to his vet to let cross over the Rainbow Bridge.. Itsnow 3 years later i still miss him so.
lubs ya!
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

It is a balmy55 degrees  on Dec.08th!

yep,rain possibly heavy late tonight into Satuday!

My brain cells?? 

Well pancake sis called  and i agreed to go to lunch w/her  but stomach "rumblings"   i had before she called was more Smiley Surprised  than
rumblings "D"  it  was  i found out...!.. Smiley Surprised             so i called her back to ca ncel going!  Woe is me...lol!Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20