Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Breakfast sounds delicious, I love carrot cake, but haven't enjoyed any in a long time. Always need to keep your meals and treats at home to enjoy. Stay warm and have a Blessed day.🤗🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

missed you alsoHeart

Hope all is ok....🤗

Hibernating...hmmm..????

Some days i wished i would have stayed home  instead of going with pancake sis most everyday out to eat at same place all the timeSmiley Sad

I told her and her neighbor that if ice  or lot of snow in driveway is in my driveway...i'm staying home  ! or i ijust want to stay home!

Hope you have a great day!Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Breakfast sounds delicious, I love carrot cake, but haven't enjoyed any in a long time. Always need to keep your meals and treats at home to enjoy. Stay warm and have a Blessed day.🤗🤗🤗

@SouthernBee 

thank you🤗 

and

hope you also have a "Blessed Day"🤗🤗🤗🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you.

I called my gastro doctor yesterday but they haven't returned the call yet.I hate waiting for returned calls. I will keep note cards, pen and phone on my walker , while I am trying to do other things.🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

041A0332.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

he is so darn cute 

i'm sorry - but i forgot his name

does he have holiday ties?

we need to see them all

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate : So cute. Sorry but I forgot the name. Would love to see when precious Kitty is decked out with Christmas outfit.🤗🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

041A0332.jpeg

@loveschocolate ....Squeeeee Overload!....I want to reach in and "catnap" precious little "Beau"....such a wonderful wardrobe of "Beau Ties"!   Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @cowboy sam @SouthernBee ....That is precious "Beau"...you know, as in "Beau Ties".  Cat Very Happy  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @cowboy sam  and all......I bought Beau some cute plaid bow ties off of Etsy and an Ohio State Buckeyes bow tie for Christmas. I picked him up a candy cane scarf at a craft market a few weeks ago and he received it last week but DD just got back into town early this morning, so I will post a picture when I get one. ❤️