Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and familyHeart

@MyShadowLove @Yahooey @geezerette @KBEANS @Tique @Mj12 @Bri36 @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @SoX @qualitygal @GenXmuse @SouthernBee @4kitties @loveschocolate 

i smelll🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

My grandson/in/law/ Eric and great grandson  Timmie...stopped in to see me yesterday...so i got lots of hugs!

His    "Mother "passed awaySmiley Sad and he needed to help make furneral arangements for his mom.😥😪

His "grandfather" passed away just last month and i got to see them  then..

Grandaughter Missy and  great grandaughter Serenity will see me sometime today or tomorrow  before leaving to back home in Mo.

I am  giving her my.. Moto G  Stylus(g4 Tracfone  2021)  as 

I updated to a new TracfoneMoto G" 5"Stylus tracfone.(2021)

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam ...I am so very sorry about your family's loss...Sending (((Hugs)))

Lubs Ya!  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I am so tired and hungry and could eat the whole thing. Looks yummy to me.

@Yahooey wrote:

finished cooking

my frozen dough kept cracking - so i sprinkle water as i was rolling out

i keep hearing - it is done when it just barely hold together - (dough)

maybe not enough water to begin with - maybe dough dried out in freezer

it was a few weeks - but looks sorta okay - would not have worked for a pie crust

it would tear and break - this is rustic lol

which is why i dont do pie crust for desserts - i use a short bread crust for tarts

NO PIES....

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 12.30.38 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS :

🤗🤗🤗🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤❤❤❤

@KBEANS wrote:

@loveschocolate @Yahooey @SouthernBee 

@cowboy sam  @geezerette @Tique 

and any other friends who may be interested 🥰 

Firstly, He is doing very well. He is alert, speaking and my sister went up there today and saw him for herself and says he looks so much better than he has in the last 4 months! 
Thanks to the Good Lord  and all the friends, and family that have kept him in prayer 🙏! 

He is not out of the woods and this will be an ongoing battle, but we are taking one victory at a time.

It was a liver transplant due to colon cancer that metastasized there. 

We are being as positive as possible, and believe that he has come this far because of a miracle. The chips were down and at least now there's possibility and so much more hope! 

I want to thank each and everyone of my new friends for the support and positive words, and prayers.

Bless each and everyone of you!  ❤️ 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS : Everything is a big mess but when I get everything cleaned and laundry supplies restocked : you're welcome to use the larger laundry closet.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : So much more room. I love the light with the dimmer switch. Very sturdy hanging rod. 

The little cart that I ordered for the laundry supples, needed two pair of hands to assemble. Probably need to order plastic medium size jugs or whatever for  laundry pods etc in.Felt like today that I made more messes trying to clean stuff.

Today was also DH's  birthday. He loved the generator , looking a picture on box, haven't had time to open the box. We went out to eat lunch.

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

darn - i just finished my laundry

r u loving it? i isure hope so

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Sending hugs and prayers for you and your family.🤗🤗🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤❤❤

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and familyHeart

@MyShadowLove @Yahooey @geezerette @KBEANS @Tique @Mj12 @Bri36 @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @SoX @qualitygal @GenXmuse @SouthernBee @4kitties @loveschocolate 

i smelll🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

My grandson/in/law/ Eric and great grandson  Timmie...stopped in to see me yesterday...so i got lots of hugs!

His    "Mother "passed awaySmiley Sad and he needed to help make furneral arangements for his mom.😥😪

His "grandfather" passed away just last month and i got to see them  then..

Grandaughter Missy and  great grandaughter Serenity will see me sometime today or tomorrow  before leaving to back home in Mo.

I am  giving her my.. Moto G  Stylus(g4 Tracfone  2021)  as 

I updated to a new TracfoneMoto G" 5"Stylus tracfone.(2021)

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : 🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤❤❤❤. We miss you.

Honored Contributor

outdear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @geezerette @Mj12 @Bri369 @loveschocolate @SoX @JaneMarple @dooBdoo @Tique @GenXmuse @4kitties @qualitygal @KBEANS @masque  

Its raining lightly once again here  but we needed rain 

But farmers may be upset  as some were out  in fields on corn picking(combines) machines yesterday!

I saw a few in fields while daughter was taking us to another town to eat out.

@Yahooey 

i ate at a DQ...a cheeseburger,fries  and small chocolate milk shake

daughter had a breaded chicken sandwich,fries,and small pumkin shake.

Afterwards  we wnt to a.. small church thrift shop....i bought myself "4 sherpa"pull over w/small zipper tops " plus another warm top!

3  sherpa dark grey,or blackihsh peppered colored.  oh one was light pink on top and bottom was darker pink color...very pretty!

Daughter only found 1 blouse for me to buy for her.

Left there and she brought me back home...and then she was going to her house.We might go shopping Thursday???

uh..me misplaced title to her old car...and still looking for it...as she has somone who will buy it from her.

The newer one she just bought is a 2013 i think...very nice update.and smoother riding!

lubd ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Ooh, you're going to be stylish and warm this winter!

Nice haul!👍

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Glad to hear you like your new laundry room.  Now that it's all done, I'm sure you feel it was worth the hassles.

And Happy (belated) Birthday to DH! 🎂