the floors are next - but.... being lazy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

think niece took home 2/3 of it 

brother and nephew - dont eat nightshade

i had a small slice - crumbly - it fell apart - need to eat with fork - cannot be held up

but very buttery and flaky

how u doing? did u finish ur fall decor for the critters?

@cowboy sam has a critter she wants sent ur way

@Yahooey ...Okay, you asked, so here goes....Lots of exciting stuff!...LOL...We've been immersed in projects in our home...getting together items from basement and garage that have been just adding clutter and that we won't be needing or using....huge job that has long been overdue....my husband tends to be a procrastinator and I told him that I was going to hire a hunky handyman...lol...so that finally got him going and everything is finally all set to go...We hired a company that will remove the items from our basement and garage and either sell, donate, etc...such a huge help!...They will be coming this week.

We also had a slight leak in our attic area so we had to call a roofing company to take a look...Roof is in great shape, thank goodness...It was the gasket around the piping vent (also known as stink pipe...lol)...and it had to be replaced...so not a huge job.

Remember our painting project?...Well, the only area that was left to be done was our great room but we had to put that on hold due to the above and the decluttering project that we got involved in...I am now rescheduling for the Painter to come back to do the great room in October and then everything will be finally all settled and freshened up, except for me!...lol...It will feel so good and it will be just in time for the Winter months at which time I plan to hibernate and recuperate.

To add more to our excitement...lol...I had an "impromptu" visit from both of my nieces during all of this...They were going through some personal issues with my sister and needed to get away, so I tend to be their haven at times, but they usually let me know ahead of time...So, the timing just wasn't that good, obviously,  due to all that we had going on...So, you know what, they ended up helping me out which actually turned out to be an added bonus...I joked with them how lots of physical activity would be extremely therapeutic for them!...I have a feeling that there will be no more "impromptu" visits!...LOL

And, Yes, our birdhouses have been cleaned out and some Alpaca fur placed in bottom just to add some warmth for their Winter roosting....I haven't picked up any Pumpkins or Mums yet...I will do that in another week or so and that will definitely be very much needed therapy for me as I love the outdoors!

And, No...I don't need @cowboy sam 's critter...I will arrange to have her/him sent up to you and it will be company and a playmate for Zoe!   😂

eta:...Wow, I actually wrote a novel...but you asked!  LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Sending you some 🤗's and    Bacon,ya know it always makes a person feel better🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓Heart

Heart

lubs ya!Heart🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I am still keeping your brother,you and your family in my🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏  and🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

plus

🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

sending my friend @Mj12 

200w.gif

@Yahooey...Have you heard from @Mj12 ...I've been thinking of her and hope all is going well.  Heart

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and familyHeart

@MyShadowLove @Yahooey @geezerette @KBEANS @Tique @Mj12 @Bri36 @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @SoX @qualitygal @GenXmuse @SouthernBee @4kitties @loveschocolate 

i smelll🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

My grandson/in/law/ Eric and great grandson  Timmie...stopped in to see me yesterday...so i got lots of hugs!

His    "Mother "passed awaySmiley Sad and he needed to help make furneral arangements for his mom.😥😪

His "grandfather" passed away just last month and i got to see them  then..

Grandaughter Missy and  great grandaughter Serenity will see me sometime today or tomorrow  before leaving to back home in Mo.

I am  giving her my.. Moto G  Stylus(g4 Tracfone  2021)  as 

I updated to a new TracfoneMoto G" 5"Stylus tracfone.(2021)

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

forgot to add@masque and @NEvans2  

lubs ya!HeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

i like the stories 

makes the thread a lot more interesting - doncha think?

sounds like your projects are all coming together - GREAT!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

sending my friend @Mj12 

@Yahooey...Have you heard from @Mj12 ...I've been thinking of her and hope all is going well.  Heart

@MyShadowLove 

she went to see her neurosugeon 2 thursday ago? for next steps

havent heard from her since.... sending lubs to our friend @Mj12 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

i like the stories 

makes the thread a lot more interesting - doncha think?

sounds like your projects are all coming together - GREAT!!!!

@Yahooey ....You are such a sweetheart!...YES!...It will feel so wonderful to have these projects completed and everything looking so fresh and organized...It will feel like a huge weight off of my back!!!  Cat LOL

Dog And Turtle