Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee!

I am thrilled the new browser worked for you!

This website is so, so bad.  Unfortunately, we need multiple browsers just for logging in and basic tasks.

So glad you're back in business!❤️

Prancing Cat.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @dooBdoo @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @MyShadowLove @Drythe 

@Mj12 @loveschocolate @geezerette @Bri369 

APHID ALERT ... APHID ALERT ... APHID ALERT

i had to spray all the tomatoes down - 

just soapy water - 

a BIG bird tried to fly off with the top of my blackebrry bush - it broke the tip so it will not grow any taller - it is well over 6 ft at the moment - i had 3 main stalks - 2 are continuing to grow - 

zoe is snoozing on the warm soil - dirty dirty gurl

prepping for tomorrow's BBQ - 

trimming the ribs and marinate overnite

tuna pasta salad will be done tomorrow

lemon loaf will be baked tomorrow

DB will be grilling burgers, dogs with fixings

corn on the cob

everyone is welcome!!!

@Yahooey.

Uh-oh!  I hope those critters aren't hard to eliminate.

Your poor lovely garden has been the focus of some bad mojo, hasn't it!

Fingers crossed that all will be well and the garden will flourish and prosper.

Hope you're having a great time at the BBQ.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
@Yahooey

me also lubs that video...wishing smiles and hugs with love to all !
lubs ya!

@Yahooey's video is wonderful!

Gave me a big smile... thank you.❤️

And thank you, @cowboy sam!  Wishing smiles and hugs with love to you, too!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

YAY...Welcome Back @SouthernBeeHeart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

LUBS LUBS LUBS

https://youtube.com/shorts/MBVpWsa0y3k?feature=share

@Yahooey ...This is absolutely the best and so very, very true!...All beautiful creatures and such very special blessings and we all are meant to respect, love and be compassionate of each other as we share our World together! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @geezerette @dooBdoo  @cowboysam

@Drythe @Mj12 @loveschocolate @Bri369@JaneMarple 

Wishing Everyone A Blessed & Peaceful Memorial Day! Heart 

Thank You For Your Service Memorial Day GIF - Thank You For Your Service Memorial Day Usa Flag GIFs

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Thank you. I always appreciate your help. Hope your day will give you rest and strength.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. I always appreciate you, your help ,and reading your thoughtful  post.

We will be spending a quiet day and remembering the important things for this day.

I have in the freezer bbq pork and will make sandwiches, corn on cob, baked beans and purchased a  peach cobbler. DH will probably be upset that I didn't make the cobbler.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. I always appreciate you, your help ,and reading your thoughtful  post.

We will be spending a quiet day and remembering the important things for this day.

I have in the freezer bbq pork and will make sandwiches, corn on cob, baked beans and purchased a  peach cobbler. DH will probably be upset that I didn't make the cobbler.

@SouthernBee ...Yummy!...We will be barbecuing chicken and having potato salad and mixed green salad...We drove down to the shoreline with some friends of ours yesterday...beautiful day...so we will be having a quiet, reflective day today also.

Hand your DH the recipe for the cobbler and then he won't have anything to be upset about...lol  😉

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

A day of Refection for those who served and /or fought for our country!Heart

I tried to walk a bit ago but its 83   degrees and becoming very cloudy and very humid outside at 12 noon!

I managed 1 block and turned around and returned home..i started to feel yucky!

Neighbors doggie must be busy as i didn't see/hear him in his house as i walked by .

But anothers dog barked at me  behind a wooden fence like i was trespassing on the street closer to my house!    grr!

Not happy with it as it climbs a kids wooden playhouse platform in its yard and  can look down into my yard and will bark at me sometimes if i even go out my front door or past its yard!..like its spying on me!Smiley Sad

Ok..no plans for going anywhere today...because of high humidity and pollen!

or eating anything special...will have a very simple light   meal....have a reheated chicken breast on wheat bread....no chips as i'm out of them....desert might be a chocolate biscotti  and glass of coke. I do have a can of baked beans  also  but????

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."