Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo ❤️❤️❤️

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 ❤️

@loveschocolate ❤️

@Yahooey ❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Delighted to see you peeking in!🥰

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : You are truly loved and appreciated. We  always enjoy your special and informative post. We have really missed you. Best surprise today seeing your post. Praying that everything is much better for you..🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all. I believe in Christmas miracles and received mine this afternoon. My appliance friend called and I explained everything and apologized. He spent two hours working on the freezer - refrigerator. The first thing he did: Unplugged it and moved it out and took the back off of the refrigerator to get to the control board and called GE( this was never done by any of the previous tech. He also verified with GE that the last installed defrost heater was still good. He suspected that the defrost sensor behind the defrost heater was bad( none of the other people checked for this).

He used a steam cleaner on the interior wall and the ice accumulation was as bad as before. He had trouble removing the parts to get to the defrost sensor that was a tiny tube about two inches. It was bad. He tested two brand new sensors before installing them. He checked and double checked everything. He rechecked the back control board after installing the new part and had higher ratings on everything. It was our pleasure to give him a generous tip. He advised waiting 24 hours before refilling everything.

Tomorrow - I look forward to cancelling the other service call and cancelling the AHS house appliance warranty. Lesson learned.Just noticed that the noise level in the kitchen is considerably reduced except for the ice maker filling back up.Plus my precious DH paid for the service call.Friend gave me his cell phone number instead of just the office number so that I can talk with him about any appliance issues hopefully to prevent any stupid mistakes from me.😀😀😀

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

kitteh is crossing his paws for ya!

good luck @SouthernBee and good riddance to the home warranty- paying good money over and over for non fixing...

45a2a941f4cde48f0ad1264021f94cdd.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I bet you're relieved.  What an ordeal it's been with your fridge.  

That home warranty company was useless.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

9B3D7FFC-FCD5-41D6-B855-F07A7149FB77.jpeg

@geezerette 

me lubs this!🤗🤗Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image