Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Everything was delicious and there are hardly any leftovers.  Just the way I like it.  LOL

See the source image

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

Happy day "after "Thanksgiving"!

Yesterday was a good day at future grandaughter to be-s house.

Sound in house echoed,nice to see kids playing games on a tv..but i understand one of the boys(not a teen yet) was quietly being a bully to younger kids playing and got called out on it once loudly by one lady!

So many names new to me and i forgot who was who..lol

Food was pleantyful  and very good!

Grandson who was being host...disappeard before we ate...and my son..who is his dad told me that he wasn't feeling good  and went to a bedroom to sleep!I was only around him briefly and got hugs  and he is way taller than me.

Talked to son this morning..and my grandson has the flu  and was worse this morning!  Son warned me to watch for any signs of the flu and hoped we all don't become ill.

I was surprised to see one lady i kinda knew...she also remembered me and my daughter..as she is a waitress in a resturant 4 miles from our town! 

Small world ! I asked son how did she fit into the family there   and son told me that she is dating the father of  my grandsons girl friend.

Today...nothing planned unless neighbor lady comes over to put more lights on outside tree  and that won't take long...if we do it today?? No hurry!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

When turkey breast isn't really turkey breast...

23F3CAD7-9A0E-48A0-849A-012A6B99CDC7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

You had quite a day yesterday!  Glad you had a good time.

Watch out that you don't get sick.  The flu is quite bad everywhere.

Lubs ya💕

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

Happy day "after "Thanksgiving"!

Yesterday was a good day at future grandaughter to be-s house.

Sound in house echoed,nice to see kids playing games on a tv..but i understand one of the boys(not a teen yet) was quietly being a bully to younger kids playing and got called out on it once loudly by one lady!

So many names new to me and i forgot who was who..lol

Food was pleantyful  and very good!

Grandson who was being host...disappeard before we ate...and my son..who is his dad told me that he wasn't feeling good  and went to a bedroom to sleep!I was only around him briefly and got hugs  and he is way taller than me.

Talked to son this morning..and my grandson has the flu  and was worse this morning!  Son warned me to watch for any signs of the flu and hoped we all don't become ill.

I was surprised to see one lady i kinda knew...she also remembered me and my daughter..as she is a waitress in a resturant 4 miles from our town! 

Small world ! I asked son how did she fit into the family there   and son told me that she is dating the father of  my grandsons girl friend.

Today...nothing planned unless neighbor lady comes over to put more lights on outside tree  and that won't take long...if we do it today?? No hurry!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Glad you had a great time.  I bet it was nice you got to meet some new family members to be.  Sorry about your grandson having the flu.  There's a lot going around.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

When turkey breast isn't really turkey breast...

23F3CAD7-9A0E-48A0-849A-012A6B99CDC7.jpeg

@geezerette 

Ewwwww...

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

That fish sure does love his/her desserts! 😂🥧🍪

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Bri369 

@geezerette 

LOL

I was just thinking of having some pie.  I AM the fish. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Bri369 

@geezerette 

LOL

I was just thinking of having some pie.  I AM the fish. 

@Bri369 

😂