Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I have been like @SouthernBee   researching a "folding 2 step  stool for using to get into sons big pick-up truck...i keep one in his truck that has a one step and i  also have to use the handle inside truck to get on the seat   because i'm short under 5 feet!

But..i'm not sure if i want to spend $49.99 plus tax for a 2 step one..Collections,ETC .com has it.

But i saw another company has same one for $39.99 but it has bad reviews..slow shipping like 2-3 months ,etc.

I am going to check out Ebay next.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : you need something sturdy and safe. Check this out . But probably too high... just noticed. I saw the coupon.BA17BCB1-DFD8-4A12-B06F-012E24B8AFDB.jpeg

@SouthernBee 

yes,i looked at a few like that one...but if you notice the distance from bottom step to highest one..that a lot of distance to step up to top step.

ty for showing itSmiley Happy But not sure of distance beteen both steps to lift legs up.

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

@cowboy sam  good luck finding a stool.  I know your pain - my husband has an F150 and I hate climbing way up into it.  I tell him, "I am not a billygoat!" Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I have been like @SouthernBee   researching a "folding 2 step  stool for using to get into sons big pick-up truck...i keep one in his truck that has a one step and i  also have to use the handle inside truck to get on the seat   because i'm short under 5 feet!

But..i'm not sure if i want to spend $49.99 plus tax for a 2 step one..Collections,ETC .com has it.

But i saw another company has same one for $39.99 but it has bad reviews..slow shipping like 2-3 months ,etc.

I am going to check out Ebay next.

lubs SouthernB@cowboy sam : What about this one. Has good reviews.

8A09C133-ADAF-40A8-AB1C-CBFA77DA071D.jpeg

@SouthernBee 

thank you for your kind help.

I might use my  small medal folding white small  2step ladder  that i use to get up into my bed  at night might work also  and i'm used to it! 

and

then use my "non" folding round stool  that i put my feet on while sitting at my computer in  chair instead of them dangling  ... to get up on my bed..and use a small foot stool to use while on computer.."or "take the folding stool out of sons truck and use it for my feet.! 

hmm  maybe i have the solution  ...lol!  and don't need to buy a different one...lol

lubs ya!Heart

Thank you for also searching for a solution for me and son's truckHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

yep, you know what i'm talking about then!Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  @Mj12 

Just be careful getting in and out of those big trucks.  Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and familyHeart

@Mj12 @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Yahooey 

Yesterday i got 2 different walks in with neighbor lady.

#1...she needed to go to bank..to pay cable bill...so i asked teller for a new checkbook cover to have" whenever" i get my new checks..so she gave me one pus a recording book to write in when using bank card or writing a check.

Then we went to our post office . Needed a shower and change of clothers after i got home as it was mid afternoon and a tad warm for me.

#2 walk was when she called me before dark...and it was a nice walk  but i needed to stop a few times to breathe and drink some water.

When i got back changed into jammies and watched tv for a while.

today???

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam  @Mj12 

Just be careful getting in and out of those big trucks.  Heart

@Bri369 

With son watching me ...i have to try to be careful...un waiting for him to get out and come around to my side,open my door and reach behind seat to get my folding stool i some times get impatient and oops climb out...then i get a talking to for not waiting for his helpSmiley LOL He is a good son..lolSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

You need to be patient.  LOL

Honored Contributor

yesterday i met my friend and went to knit in the park

it was overcast but was fun - met a few of the same folks

next week is the last session - so hoping for good weather next wednesday

today i went to ophthalmologist- my eyeballs are dillated and all is well

goodnight-siesta.gif