See the source image

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

wishing you en awl of our loved ones - feline better

our @dooBdoo 

9cf1d69d3a690215fe59491b271e213b--calico-cats-sweets.jpg

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@cowboy sam, Please. Never, ever apologize for sharing problems on here.  That is why we are here together, to share, to laugh, and to cry.  Life sure has its ups and downs for all of us.

Your DD is sure having so many issues to face.  I just know that it so hard being a momma and seeing your child go through hard times.  I know you will do all you can for her.  But I am hoping that she can get some outside help to also get her through.

I could tell you about what we went through, so many years back, when my DD got engaged to a man who turned into a nut case.  It could be a TV movie, I tell you.  When she broke the engagement...well, it did not go well.  

Please continue sharing with us.  I find praying for guidance helpful in trying times.  Like, “Please tell me what to do.”

I send you my heartfelt best hopes and wishes, prayers, and a big huge HUG!!!

Your friend,

Pam

@PamfromCT 

🤗lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

h...me got my @Yahooey 

i lubs your peonyHeart

in the pic with the kitty you posted do ya know the pretty flowers in bloom are??

uh, i grabbed my pruning clippers and cut done bad weeds in my flower bed in front my window...i saw my purple stella,de loro    plants growing tall but no flowers or buds yet! 

I need to walk into other side of back yard and see if i have any pink peonies opened yet.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Yahooey @Bri369 @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Drythe @NEvans2 @geezerette @qualitygal @Whatnow @MyShadowLove @Hippiified @masque @SoX @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @Mj12 @loveschocolate 

Walked with neighbor yesterday  and was told  me she and her dh have seen a" fox" late at  night,  or during nite   walking   near our street light    in our street!

We live at the edge of our city limits   and  on back  of neighbor Rogers house  is a farmers field and some timber,etc going to a river. So we have seen    many different animals in our yards ,or in the street.

"If "neighbor lady can get my riding mower to start  today she will mow my yard  if not she will use hers.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

idk what kind of flowers they are - but they are purdy

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies!

Who doesn’t love all the cutie fur babies pictured here?  Or all those beautiful flowers?  Thanks to all who post.

Does anybody remember who said “The earth laughs in flowers”?  I don’t, but I like the quote.

Lubs to all!  Wishing all good health, peaceful days, and lovely weather.