Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

We left early yesterday morning for my daughter's graduation.  It was the most beautiful day.  We went out to eat right after and then went back to her house and started packing some of her things up.  She lives with 5 other girls and they all need to be out by Saturday.  

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

zoe chased someone into the home today

so.... dat was my morning - it jumped out the window after i opened the screen

trying to see where she was and didnt want anyone to get bite

it was bouncing off everything - a few harrowing minutes

1.png

@Yahooey 

Yikes.  They're so fast.

Was Zoe sitting there laughing at the mayhem?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee @geezerette @Yahooey @Bri369 

Onec guy and  charges $75.00 pr hour to mow  yards !

On my Simplicity old mower with big deck it took at least 2 hours  or longer for    mowing close to "  a acre of yard including in front of my house,sides ,back plus big lot  down from that.

Don't think i can afford that  every week/Smiley SadAs i was paying $50-60wk by neighbor lady.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Wow!  I've never heard of a mower charging by the hour.

@geezerette @cowboy sam 

I've never heard of anyone charging by the hour either.  

I hope you can find someone to mow your lawn.  I hope the guy who cuts your son's lawn can do yours too.  

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Agree it all depends on how much money you can afford to spend!

Daughter stopped by yesterday, she is still not menatly ready to go back to work even though she would like to. 

No money coming in,cancled many things to save money, now what savings she had is gone paying rent,etc. She started crying and asked if i could give her money to pay her rent?She only has $40.00 in bank account.

She is trying to get help from her hospital   for the  bills for the days she needed to get help from them.She is going to food banks to get help for food.

She has a therapist she likes that is trying to help her but not sure she could pay her   and is also going to ask hospital for help?  If not i told her i would pay for her sessions.

Here i go again telling everyone my problems 

darn onions.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Aww, I'm so sorry that your daughter is dealing with all of this.  I know it's heartbreaking for you too.

It's okay to share the good and the bad here.  We're here for you. 

Lubs ya 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Your ribs look delicious. 

I always eat ribs with my fingers.  I love getting all the meat off the bone.  That makes me sound like a savage.  Sorry.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

We left early yesterday morning for my daughter's graduation.  It was the most beautiful day.  We went out to eat right after and then went back to her house and started packing some of her things up.  She lives with 5 other girls and they all need to be out by Saturday.  

@Bri369 🤗

I'm so happy for her and youHeart

What is your daughters plans to do next,like will she move back home with you  for a while?Smiley Happy

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Yes, she will be moving back home.

A couple of her roommates found jobs and are going to be living together in Wisconsin.  She doesn't want to live out of state.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam, Please. Never, ever apologize for sharing problems on here.  That is why we are here together, to share, to laugh, and to cry.  Life sure has its ups and downs for all of us.

Your DD is sure having so many issues to face.  I just know that it so hard being a momma and seeing your child go through hard times.  I know you will do all you can for her.  But I am hoping that she can get some outside help to also get her through.

I could tell you about what we went through, so many years back, when my DD got engaged to a man who turned into a nut case.  It could be a TV movie, I tell you.  When she broke the engagement...well, it did not go well.  

Please continue sharing with us.  I find praying for guidance helpful in trying times.  Like, “Please tell me what to do.”

I send you my heartfelt best hopes and wishes, prayers, and a big huge HUG!!!

Your friend,

Pam

Honored Contributor

guess what opened and said hello and NO it was not the squirrel

my first and only for the season

❤️🧡 preds 💚💙 

IMG_3733.heic