Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

I've heard rubbing alcohol removes pen from walls.  I've never tried it, so I can't say if it works or not.  Maybe you can try that.  

@Bri369 : Thank you. I was just watching YouTube videos and suggestions included the rubbing alcohol, toothpaste, hairspray and the forgot that quick -Mr. Clean cleaning eraser. I will let you know what works. I know that me being short but can still look up and see the spots. For me it was like not respecting my house and that it was just painted to use ink pen and glue gun on wall. The photo frames are on the wall next to my toilet and I have kept the toilet lid down😁😁😁. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You're right.  It's disrespectful.  She shouldn't have taken it upon herself to do something like that in your home.  

Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

My dad is having surgery on Tuesday.  He has a hernia and the last time he saw his doctor, he convinced, more like scared him,  to have it taken care of.  It doesn't really bother him all that much, and I am not really convinced this is something he should be having done right now.  I have no idea how his recovery is going to go.  I don't know how well he's going to be able to move, how much pain he's going to be in, if there will be any complications.

My sister took him to his appointment with the surgeon.  I asked them if they asked about recovery, complications,  and how he was going to be able to handle that.  Of course, no one thought to ask  that question.

((( @Bri369 ))) praying for your Dad and you! 💕

Honored Contributor

67EAEA8C-09BC-4E8C-9FCF-740B632A52E8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Thank you!

I hope you're feeling well.  Did you find out about your infusions yet?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Thank you!

Yes it was approved and I had the first on Thursday and I have the 2nd one this Thursday. And B12 injections.  My doc said I won't feel better for 4 weeks but I feel better today so I'll take it!

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  I just saw this on Amazon and thought of you. An Alpaca ring holder. Amazon really does have everything.

6DE2FE28-C9CF-441A-BBC4-AE6419857D2F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Thank you!

Yes it was approved and I had the first on Thursday and I have the 2nd one this Thursday. And B12 injections.  My doc said I won't feel better for 4 weeks but I feel better today so I'll take it!

@Mj12 

I'm so glad you're feeling better so soon!  

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Thank you!

@Mj12 : So glad that you are feeling better and will be praying for speedy recovery.🤗♥️🙏