Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Those flowers are so pretty and cheerful.

I can't wait to see something blooming around here.  It's all so brown and dirty looking.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Hope you start feeling better soon. 

@cowboy sam 

Have fun on your outing.  Where are you earrings?  

@Bri369 

No update.!!

.guess  Houston,Texas wants to keep #2 order of earrings

and  order #1   of earrings earrings somewhere in Michigan i guess??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

my minature purple iris croucus are starting to poke through the ground   i saw yesterday!Heart

They are so pretty in clumps of them in 2 different spots close to foundation of my porch!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I hope you feel better  soon..maybe home made soup like you said will help you.

Will check on you later today🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

my minature purple iris croucus are starting to poke through the ground   i saw yesterday!Heart

They are so pretty in clumps of them in 2 different spots close to foundation of my porch!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

I love those.  I bet they look so pretty when they bloom.  

I haven't seen anything here yet.  

Lubs ya Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey 

Beautiful!  Flowers and Zoe...such a sweet face and white toes!  

You'll be happy to know my tiny bat has departed.  I was out very early this morning and....gone.

I'm happy for him.

When I worked, 4 or 5 hours of sleep was all I ever got and....no, it is not enough.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@PamfromCT 

The craft show sounds amazing.  I can't wait to hear about all the goodies you saw.  

Can I come too?  I can pull you in the wagon.  Hop in...

See the source image

Hello @Bri369,

Of course you can come.  I would love that.  And all Lovelies are welcome.

You are kind to offer this wagon.

HOWEVER

Do you remember the scene from Jaws, when the two guys were on a boat looking for the shark?  And when Jaws appeared, what did one of them say?  “I think we’re going to need a bigger boat,”

Well, you are very sweet and mean well,  But that cart and my tucas are not a good match.  I think a bigger cart will be needed.  And don’t even think about that nice dog pulling the cart.  Poor thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey, I hope you can start to get some sleep.  Sometimes this can happen, but I hope it is resolved soon.

Your flowers are beautiful, so bright and cheery.  and I am sure Zoe loves them too.

@cowboy sam, Sorry about your wait times for your pretty jewels.  Shipping has gotten slower most times.  I am looking forward to seeing your pretty prizes!

Please take care all.  Stay warm and safe.  Treat yourselves to even one flower from the supermarket, or maybe a pot of tulips.  Hope does spring eternal!  Lubs to all Lovelies!

Honored Contributor

Hi y'all:FD1BE02B-729B-4033-817B-DCFB2427D2BC.jpeg6E44A4E3-CBCB-4A80-A3D0-6680FCB8F1B3.jpeg

The box weight was 26 pounds. I had to turn the box upside down to remove the red part. The pressure cooker lid is heavy. Compared to my previous CE Oval pressure cooker this one is not as long and the body is deeper. I like the sturdy handle on the clear lid. I will be reading the enclosed booklets and then will wash everything. Praying that everything will be good and last a long time. I am feeling better today and not sneezing every few seconds . ♥️🤗

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Praying that you can break your current sleep cycle and get more sleep and rest. I have had the same problems.♥️🤗