Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Beautiful and looks yummy ❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL : Hello- I enjoyed reading your post. Love your idea of just baking and cater everything else. 🤗❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Thank you ❤️. So much to deal with. Praying for everyone and especially the sick , and praying for strength and wisdom for the caregivers. Praying for everyone dealing with missing the precious loved ones and still another holiday to prepare for plus the gift shopping and gift wrapping. 🤗❤️🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you.❤️ Happy belated birthday to you DD. Cake beautiful and looked yummy. You have cake decorating talent. I took the classes but some things just couldn't do plus forgot a lot. Me just resting today. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you.❤️ Me just resting.🤗❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, All’s well that ends well.  The bills got paid, your desserts got baked.  I have no idea of how you manage to do what you do anyway.  I can’t tell you how many times I have gotten forgetful or confused.  For me, at least, it’s a sign I have to slow down.  My excuse for being so s l o w!

Lub ya!  Rest up, kiddo!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear preds and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Yahooey @masque @Mj12 @Drythe @SouthernBee @Witchy Woman @GingerPeach @mousiegirl @GenXmuse @geezerette @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @dex @momtochloe @dooBdoo @luvzchiz @SoX @Coquille @dmod nj @pitdakota @NEvans2 @Hippiified @Gooday 

lubs ya!Heart

Lubs to all and hope you had a nice thanksgiving, I feel like I'm still stuck in last week and can't believe it's December the day after tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Glad you checked in.  You do so much and you wake up so early.  You need those naps! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

Your Thanksgiving sounds perfect!  

The train trip sounds exciting too.  Heart