Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey : Any product available that could automatically fill Zoe's food and drinking bowl ? So you can get some sleep. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

yep 515 am - and i already fed zoe - @SouthernBee 

i have an auto feeder but never used it - it loads up dry food

zoe wolfs down her food and will ask for more until she throws up

so i feed her multiple times a day but very little at a time

as she was sleeping early evening - i told her - i dont wake u up as i'm giving her kissies on top of her head - she looked up and fell back asleep

5am is okay but she woke me up today at 430

i waited until 445

you gotta be stealthy around SIL - hide the evidence lol

why grape - any other fruit? why september unless tht is a special harvesting season 

i find this fascinating 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends! 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends!  Mondays are rough lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Got my exercise today. Definitely a workout trying to get everything back in boxes. Canning equipment is moved and jelly undercover. DH returned from lunch and said that his sister is busy eating the jelly and that it is delicious. Decided to let the bomb explode before the holidays. I told DH she better enjoy it because like I told you when I started making the jelly will be doing it now because too much other stuff to deal with in November and December. DH said- I thought you were planning to make more jelly?  I replied yes probably grape and apple but no more pepper jelly. He looked at me and immediately went to his computer room and probably to email his sister. The pepper jelly takes longer because of cleaning, chopping and allowing time to drain. I make grape and apple jelly with fruit juice. I have QVC's cookbook by Mary Beth Roe and it is her recipe. I mentioned making more jelly in September because it will be after DH birthday 9/18. I need a break and hopefully to have all my jelly gifts made before October. That will give me time to decorate the jelly jars with Christmas fabrics and elastic gold bands and will do this when DH isn't home. No body would be eating and enjoying pepper jelly if my friend from Alabama hadn't mentioned it and stated she wish that I could make more. I intend to give her and her family a good supply. So the December gift list includes other friends. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

I had to do what i didn't want to do today!!!!Smiley Surprised

I just changed my bed sheets

plus..

put my jeans in washer..they should have been "washed" and put up a week or 2 ago!!!

I now need 2 tylenol while washer is going!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Dear predsSmiley Happy  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Mj12 @Bri369 @Yahooey 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

didnt know that canning requires one to be a secret agent lol @SouthernBee 

good for u