890F379B-F6B6-4C50-B0F4-EDA161CDD28E.jpeg

@Mj12 

YES!

E3B1C142-9907-477A-A08F-69E47E8CAD76.jpeg

@geezerette @Bri369 @Mj12 

i'm usually laying in bed and just stretching and cr ap cr ap cr ap

it is starting - rub it out - dont spasm - i can feel the knots forming 

for me - it is the calf muscle

now i'm getting a locked finger if i move it a certain way - this started last summer

wth

@Yahooey 

Exactly!  

That's when it usually happens to me.  And usually is my calf muscle.  I know it will pass momentarily, but it seems like it's never going to stop.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hello to everyone. Hoping that everyone -HERE- is having a cool place to relax.

I am waiting for @PamfromCT .

Hello @Yahooey Smiley Happy

A lot, yes, being involved with local and beyond my state that has been & is very important to me.

Also, I have had definitely too many isolated times to have the ability signing on. I *posted that just under a month ago to a poster ...Mindy from another menu.... WHEN I had to pay thirty nine dollars through a ceo chat, plus 1.00 ($) -

--- I had the 39. removed due to their software, not mine, but the 1.00 came through on one simple paper from hsn: / ref; to do a live chat, so taking care of that, along with the defected, below inferior quality sheetS & topperS that were simple junk -hsn- that were returned w/o opening; just felt the material and > ( reading reviews ) that were packed [all] together and was billed.

_______The poster, 'M' posted to me ASKING when this occurred and said WHAT?, but I do not think she actually believed me, so she stopped w/o any updates that ...YES, were very true.  I have the proof. PROOF! PROOF!

Taking care of that, also. SEALED AND DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY= just under 450.00.

The receivers apparently did not check the entire TWO large boxes in detail. That had taken 2.5 months.

I do not but anything from china, and haven't for just under a year. Presentation was so flowery WITHOUT substance. 

A one hundred % from the above that was removed, having more than I could begin to explain. 

".........see you later Pam, could be later where we discussed"..............~? 

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369  What's happening to you is called trigger finger. A couple years ago I had it in the middle finger of my right hand. I had an injection in my hand ( which really hurt ) and thank goodness it worked. My doctor said it only works in 50% of patients. It bothered me so bad I took a chance and it worked for me. Now I have it in the ring finger of my right hand. Haven't decided yet what I'm going to do about it. This one isn't as bad as the first one. There are days I can't make a fist, but there are days it doesn't bother me. I never know what movement will set it off. It's something with the tendon in your finger. I find if I wiggle my fingers and clench and unclench my fingers to keep it from getting tight, it helps a lot. Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

welcome @NEvans2 

hope u drop by and chat 

image_processing20200513-24821-193ygbp.gif

Honored Contributor

You all know who you are! 😝 

08CB19A5-C092-456E-AD8E-489821F4CACB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

morning @NEvans2 @NAES1 @geezerette @Bri369 @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo 

@loveschocolate @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @Mj12 @Coquille 

the stickies are coming here with me

did grocery shopping yesterday and dont plan to venture out for the next 2 days

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

whatcha talkin'bout @loveschocolate 

me es angel x 2

200-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@Bri369  What's happening to you is called trigger finger. A couple years ago I had it in the middle finger of my right hand. I had an injection in my hand ( which really hurt ) and thank goodness it worked. My doctor said it only works in 50% of patients. It bothered me so bad I took a chance and it worked for me. Now I have it in the ring finger of my right hand. Haven't decided yet what I'm going to do about it. This one isn't as bad as the first one. There are days I can't make a fist, but there are days it doesn't bother me. I never know what movement will set it off. It's something with the tendon in your finger. I find if I wiggle my fingers and clench and unclench my fingers to keep it from getting tight, it helps a lot. Good Luck.

@NEvans2  

Thank you!  My mom used it call it trigger finger.  It doesn't really bother me, and it only happens occasionally.  Glad you found some relief from it

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate 

LOL

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image