@PamfromCT 

@cowboy sam 

Hugs to you both. {{❤️}}

I know how rough those anniversaries are.  💔

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@cowboy sam 

@geezerette   @Bri369 

We may need special ‘fall down’ protective suits.  Maybe @Yahooey  could knit us some pretty, heavy duty ones, with pads.

I make it a point to have at least one big fall a year.  Just walking across the room, or fighting with the wheelie bin can do it.  I always land ON something, major bruise, muscle loss. 

Heat index here today 104 - 107.

Y’all be well, be safe!

@Drythe 

Sign me up for one of those suits.  It sounds exactly like what I need!🤕

Heat index similar here today too.🥵

Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

on this very hot and hear index like you mentioned over 104-107

The city sent texts out on  cell phones on info..our water was shut off at 9:30 am this morning to install a new fire hydrant on our side of town.....water is still off at 2:30pm!

Neighbor across the street just called me to ask why she didn't have any water? and was needing a shower after doing house cleaning work for a client!

Take care..and no falling down..ya hear!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

@cowboy sam 

I noticed Walmart prices going up too.  I can never seem to get out of there for less than $100 just shopping for one person once a week.  (Well, one person, one large dog, and two cats!😄)

And it's not just Walmart.  I'm starting to get fall catalogs and it looks like many of the new items are a lot higher in price too.  I guess that will just help me to watch my spending better.💸

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

((((hugs))) to you also  as i forgot that i recently read that you are also a widow...so sorry Heart

edited to add

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

You can't even go outside.  The humidity is unbearable.  I don't know how anybody works outside in this kind of weather.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey @Bri369 @Mj12 @cowboy sam : Of course it was me  that made the mistake.❤️🤗 I confess that I did it and trying to correct it but as usual clueless 😳🤷‍♀️.

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 @cowboy sam 

someone changed the title by accident

i always change the title to a ❤️ bc preds deserves a red ❤️

I was wondering how that happened.  

LOL

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies,

Checking in to say hello.  Been on so briefly, mainly to say goodbyes to Cricket of the Wick family.

GS went home, after a great and very busy visit.  Boy, we are pooped.  I had an early am appointment this am, for my Prolia shot I get every six months.  This has worked so well for me, and I have had no bad side effects.  And my blood work came back just fine.  Whew!

August 8th was a tough day.  My dear mom left for heaven on that day 12 years ago.  Seems like yesterday most of the time.

I will be spending some time going back and reading all the messages and goings on with all the wonderful Lovelies here.

Wonderful, each and everyone!  Lubs to all!

Pam

(((Pam)))

HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@PamfromCT 

@cowboy sam 

Hugs to you both. {{❤️}}

I know how rough those anniversaries are.  💔

@geezerette  and @cowboy sam 

Lubs ya HeartHeart

Highlighted