Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Need a good laugh: How do I answer the ******!!!!!!&&&& - Smart phone? The dummy human asking? Clicked on the green phone- nope, shook the phone- nope, tried the power button, tried the volume button - nope..... then stated voice mail not set up....

of course not. The included manual list everything but : How to answer the phone 📞

Xxxx- Dummy : swiped up on the green phone tab. I have worked so hard. Me wants some more birthday cake 🎂..... but all gone😢😢😢😢

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

Oh my gosh--your little orangutan in his sweater is absolutely adorable!  I love his spikey hairdo!❤️😆

Your yard sounds like a wonderful place to enjoy every spare minute that you can.  Especially rewarding after all that work.

And your vacation to Maine sounds like you enjoyed it despite your initial misgivings.  Such a beautiful place.

Hope to see you here again soon!💐

@geezerette ...Thanks so much...very sweet of you to say!...I have to mention that I absolutely love your Avatar.

It reminds me of one of our vacations to Disney World...We went over to Epcot and the World Center attraction...When we entered the Norway exhibition, I was attracted to a collection of adorable Trolls and fell in love instantly with one of them...lol...His coloring is natural earth tone colors and he is sitting with his chin rested on one hand and his black hair sticking out all over the place...It was love at first sight...lol...He is now peeking out amongst some Faux Ivy which I have sitting on top of my kitchen cabinet area located over our refrigerator...He looks adorable and blends in very well with as close to a woodsy area and natural habitat that I could find in our home for him to make sure that he would be happy and comfortable...lol Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : Need a good laugh: How do I answer the ******!!!!!!&&&& - Smart phone? The dummy human asking? Clicked on the green phone- nope, shook the phone- nope, tried the power button, tried the volume button - nope..... then stated voice mail not set up....

of course not. The included manual list everything but : How to answer the phone 📞

@SouthernBee ...One of my girlfriends and her husband just got some new phones and are also having some issues.

Would you believe that my husband and I still have our flip-top cell phones from maybe about nine or ten years ago...lol...no problems...and, No, we are not dinosaurs!...lol

How about going back to the store where  you bought your phone and I'm sure someone can help you get started with its basic functions?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : DH has a flip phone. Friends pressured me into getting a smart phone but yet they know me and my struggles. Purchased phone from HSN. Have been watching YouTube videos but worn out and ready to do something else. Great to see you posting. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

(((hugs)))  and walk away from phone from a while..maybe until tomorrow  and maybe everything will work like you expect it too.

Perhaps google for a answer??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Hope you feel better soon. But your meal sounded delicious to me.Your rust colored sweatshirt sounds beautiful... is it solid or with a print? Please be careful and don't wear yourself out moving all the water.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thanks. Busy watching YouTube videos. But hungry ..... someone mentioned chicken and dumplings and frustrated and will stop for the evening.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

as i stated a few weeks ago - i cannot swipe easily to answer calls and use the volume button instead

here's how u set it up

open phone app

click on MORE (dots on upper right hand corner)

click on settings

click on answering and ending calls

i use voume up to anser

i use power key to end

hth

ETA - i will try my best to help u - all u gotta do is ask

me dont knows a lot - but will try me bestest

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Hope you feel better soon. But your meal sounded delicious to me.Your rust colored sweatshirt sounds beautiful... is it solid or with a print? Please be careful and don't wear yourself out moving all the water.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

Sweatshirt is solid color.

Water was brought into the house and sitting in living room...tomorrow i will thake the gallon bottles of water to basement...but will not take the 2 cases of 24 each will be stored in kitchen...way to heavy to try  take downstairs.

After yesterday getting sick to my stomach  several times!..i promise i'm going to not lift anything more or even  go for a walk tonight!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. I will try this tomorrow. Really considering after this phone doesn't have anymore updates or whatever everything is called- going back to a basic flip phone. This is really a lot of trouble and my two friends that insisted I needed a smart phone don't call me that much anymore and only text me about every two weeks. I have my IPad and really don't get out very often but to the grocery shopping and doctor visits. Darn just received a call on the cell phone and not familiar with the number  and no caller ID and didn't answer. But I liked the music with the incoming call. 🤗❤️