Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

uh  ,yes it was kinda heavy!

After i unplugged other m,oven and brought it into living room...

i had to clean counter  off where it sat,

then carried new one from living room from box  and put onto counter!

Then because i could get a burned out heat light bulb out of scocket in bathroom ceiling standing on a ladder....i then called my son!

Son,gave me a stern talking to that i deserved

for lifting box from outside into house,etc!!  

Grandson was with him and  and i mentioned i had anothe job for them, so they put dryer hose back up  again on vent pipe for dryer air to go outsde instead of basement!

But i did get hugs from both of them before they left.Heart..Heart   also i gave him old microwave  as it still worked.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

No rain here 

but, we have a severe storm warning  alert out for a few hours!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Oh Lawdy.  You got on a ladder too.  

Can't keep a strong woman down.  I'm glad your son and grandson came over to help you.

Esteemed Contributor

Just peeking in to say hi.  Weather has been beautiful since GD arrived.  I am holding up to all the happy action.   Just maybe all those vitamins and supplements are kicking in.  Or maybe it’s her sunny little personality!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Please be very careful trying to lift and carry big heavy items. I know you were concerned about the package on the side walk. I am sure any neighbors could have helped you.🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Just came back from a short walk.  It's very hot and humid out.  

@Bri369 

you are braver than i am...i only went to my mail box and back in house!

Later i saw my big box was on my sidewalk..so i went out and good thing it had place to grab ahold of it   and managed to get it inside of house.

Uh that was a no-no..thats all i will say!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I think your adventures are becoming very risky and say this because I am concerned and worry that you can get hurt. Please be very careful and stay safe. 🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

uh  ,yes it was kinda heavy!

After i unplugged other m,oven and brought it into living room...

i had to clean counter  off where it sat,

then carried new one from living room from box  and put onto counter!

Then because i could get a burned out heat light bulb out of scocket in bathroom ceiling standing on a ladder....i then called my son!

Son,gave me a stern talking to that i deserved

for lifting box from outside into house,etc!!  

Grandson was with him and  and i mentioned i had anothe job for them, so they put dryer hose back up  again on vent pipe for dryer air to go outsde instead of basement!

But i did get hugs from both of them before they left.Heart..Heart   also i gave him old microwave  as it still worked.

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Enjoy and have fun. Can't wait to read about all your fun.🤗❤️

@PamfromCT wrote:

Just peeking in to say hi.  Weather has been beautiful since GD arrived.  I am holding up to all the happy action.   Just maybe all those vitamins and supplements are kicking in.  Or maybe it’s her sunny little personality!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

😦

I’m still stuck way back on WHY did they leave the package 📦 on the sidewalk?

Please be very careful, you are very special to so many.  ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@cowboy sam 

😦

I’m still stuck way back on WHY did they leave the package 📦 on the sidewalk?

Please be very careful, you are very special to so many.  ♥️

That was bothering me, too, @Drythe.   Even if it was an anomaly, I think I'd let the shipper (UPS? FedEx? USPS?) know that was a major problem and might even let Walmart know.  Not as an angry complaint but simply as a heads up for future consideration.

Worried about @cowboy sam carrying heavy things and climbing ladders, etc., too!   I've been living alone for a good while, now, and tend to be clumsy (to put it mildly😜)  so I try to be careful (and keep my iPhone with me most of the time just in case)...  but I know how easy it is to be tempted to just go ahead and do things that need to be done.

Be careful, @cowboy sam!   Asking for help isn't a weakness, it's a sign to your helpers that you trust and value them.   Just as much as they, and we, value you!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

I have been in the weirdest mood for the past several days.   It's hot and humid, and there have been several power outages, and my AC isn't working as well as it should...  maybe those combined are the source of the funky feeling.   

Or maybe it's my grumpy grouch peeking in...   hmmmm...  

Time to concentrate on #WWPD and count my blessings!

(((❤️⭐️Preds⭐️❤️)))

BoyntonGrumpy.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova