Honored Contributor

was dinking about buying a immersion blender....

i'm growing tomatoes and while last year - i ladled out the sauce into my vitamix

wouldn't an immersion blender be easier?

another item to store - i hate bringing stuff in

although.... it would have a whisk attachment and dont have to drag my stand mixer when i need to make whip cream (have a hand mixer but dont use it)

Breville immersion stick is what i'm dinking....  thoughts?

Honored Contributor

cutememe-lede-1300x1447.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

We’ve had a Cusinart Immersion, two speed for 15 years.  It’s a champ!

Mashed taters, sauce, lumpy gravy, homemade salad dressing.  Very useful.

num num.

@Yahooey wrote:

was dinking about buying a immersion blender....

i'm growing tomatoes and while last year - i ladled out the sauce into my vitamix

wouldn't an immersion blender be easier?

another item to store - i hate bringing stuff in

although.... it would have a whisk attachment and dont have to drag my stand mixer when i need to make whip cream (have a hand mixer but dont use it)

Breville immersion stick is what i'm dinking....  thoughts?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Drythe @Yahooey @Bri369 @Mj12 @momtochloe @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @geezerette @dooBdoo @Coquille 

My best friend called me this morning and chatted and she asked me to go with them out for lunch.

Was 93 degrees out!

We had a very nice time Dave ordered onion rings,and fish special  and a dr. pepper...

she had tuna salad on toast and salad and pepsi...

i had chicken salad on wheat bread,salad and dr. pepper.

Those onions rings were so good!!  and i brought my 1/2 my sandwich home as  my friends took left overs home.

She mentioned that i needed RC pop  and we would stop  at Dollar General when we got back to our town.

Special was still on RC buy 3 get them for $1.00 each  instead of $1.25 each  so i bought 6 plus some frozen sandwiches,etc.

Oh,earlier this morning while getting mail from my mail box.  looked down at neighbors house  and I saw Mr. Buddy in his yard as he was headed behind his house!  So,not a close look at him  but he is back home now.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

My daughter has a Starry Night   designed Anuschka hand painted leather purse painted on it...it is so pretty.Smiley Happy

Have fun with your little toots....but remember take time out so you don't over do itHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@geezerette 

me not a cat person  but

it was cute!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

Yes, you are a cat person, @cowboy sam!   Just think of the way you watch over Buddy as a guardian angel.

I agree, that kitty is adorable, @geezerette!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Thanks. Suppose to have lunch with friends tomorrow. This includes the one with cancer. She will have her radiation treatment early in the morning. Hope she feels like lunch so we can celebrate her birthday early (29 th ) and give her the special gifts. Another friend will be cleaning the house for her and reorganizing the kitchen and other needed things for the next two Fridays.

The cancer friend knows how to transfer phone photos at Walgreens and hope she will feel like doing this for me tomorrow and then later activate the new phone.

@SouthernBee, You are so kind.   I think if we look up "friend" in the dictionary your picture will be there!❤️🤗❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@loveschocolate 

thank you 

but there are far more talented people on etsy

a lot of patterns will stipulate -

you can knit for others but cannot sell them commercially

ummm.... i believe that ur lakeside retreat can be very inspirational to my knitting

and the creativiity of @SouthernBee canning.... and baking

homemade jams and jellies for breakfast - YUM

@cowboy sam and @Drythe can supervise which flavors of ice cream will pair with

@Mj12 has an abundance of fresh veggies

of course i'm inviting on ur behalf all our other friends

the other guests will need to vacate

@Yahooey , 🤣❤️

Hah!   That really did make me laugh out loud, @Yahooey@loveschocolate!🤣❤️🤣

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies,

Trying to catch up on everyone’s activities, as I have been busy cleaning out stuff around the house.  I am a saver of so much, and finally throwing out, giving away, and saving only what I should.  I will be at this for quite a while.  

We are picking up our little GD today and will be taking her to an art museum.  She loves clothes, jewelry, and art.  And she speaks her little mind.  Oh boy, she reminds me of me.  One day, out of the blue, she asked:  “Mimi, have you seen the painting “Starry Night”?  It is my favorite.”  Said I did and got her a copy printed on canvas from an internet site. Kind of surprised me for a girl of 8.

Wishing all peace and staying well.  I do expect to be really tired when the little toot goes home early next week. Her Opa and Mimi have so many potential activities planned.

Lubs to all!

How sweet, @PamfromCT!   You might have an artist in the family.

Enjoy your visit, and be sure to get enough rest.❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

You had an exciting day, good to be out with friends!

Happy you saw Mr. Buddy, bet he’s happy to be HOME 🏡 

Thanks for letting us know.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras