Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

@Mj12 @geezerette @Bri369 @Drythe @Yahooey @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @Coquille @dooBdoo @loveschocolate 

I made a booboo last night!

I started my microwave with out anything in it! Duh...when i rem. it was empty i put my frozen meal into it and pushed start button...nothing...no light no nothing!  I unplugged it..plugged it back in nothing!

So ,i go to Walmart website and order a 

Hamiltion Beachcu, 1.1 cu. ft 

1000  watt  stainless steel  with turn table. Delivery before Friday.

Minutes later after i placed order  i replugged  microwave and lights were on.!!!.   SMH!

So i reheated my meal!  yes,i will keep the new one as this old one makes noises.

This morning i walked to groc. store and got some cold sandwiches,frozem eals,etc  and Bryers vanilla lactate  free ice cream!!!!

Oh,also stopped at hardware store for replacement heat light for bathroom...and ant traps!!

After i made it back home i treated myself to small dish of ice cream!!!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Love your adventures. Relieved that you are safe because things could have been different with the microwave. Probably good that you ordered another microwave to have for a back up. You better than me because after all that walking and shopping..... we'll just saying that my consumption of the ice cream would have been more.🤗❤️

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

@Mj12 @geezerette @Bri369 @Drythe @Yahooey @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @Coquille @dooBdoo @loveschocolate 

I made a booboo last night!

I started my microwave with out anything in it! Duh...when i rem. it was empty i put my frozen meal into it and pushed start button...nothing...no light no nothing!  I unplugged it..plugged it back in nothing!

So ,i go to Walmart website and order a 

Hamiltion Beachcu, 1.1 cu. ft 

1000  watt  stainless steel  with turn table. Delivery before Friday.

Minutes later after i placed order  i replugged  microwave and lights were on.!!!.   SMH!

So i reheated my meal!  yes,i will keep the new one as this old one makes noises.

This morning i walked to groc. store and got some cold sandwiches,frozem eals,etc  and Bryers vanilla lactate  free ice cream!!!!

Oh,also stopped at hardware store for replacement heat light for bathroom...and ant traps!!

After i made it back home i treated myself to small dish of ice cream!!!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Next time you have to make one of those billing calls, ask for an encounter #.  They record the details of all contacts.  With that number, they can not deny former conversations .  Too bad it has to come to that, but it works.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies,

Trying to catch up on everyone’s activities, as I have been busy cleaning out stuff around the house.  I am a saver of so much, and finally throwing out, giving away, and saving only what I should.  I will be at this for quite a while.  

We are picking up our little GD today and will be taking her to an art museum.  She loves clothes, jewelry, and art.  And she speaks her little mind.  Oh boy, she reminds me of me.  One day, out of the blue, she asked:  “Mimi, have you seen the painting “Starry Night”?  It is my favorite.”  Said I did and got her a copy printed on canvas from an internet site. Kind of surprised me for a girl of 8.

Wishing all peace and staying well.  I do expect to be really tired when the little toot goes home early next week. Her Opa and Mimi have so many potential activities planned.

Lubs to all!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Hope you're able to have a nice lunch with your friend Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

You probably were going to need a new microwave soon anyway, so it's a good thing you ordered one. 

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Enjoy your visit with your little Toot!  

She sounds like a hoot!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

enjoy ur new microwave - what did we do back then....

@SouthernBee 

have u been baking or canning more stuff?

@Bri369 

did u finish all ur laundry?

but then how much laundry could there be if u were running around nekkid bc of the heat?

@PamfromCT 

you are gonna have so much fun - we need to hear all about it

the sights, the fudz, the funnies

gonna be low 80s here - who hoo