Honored Contributor

Hot Diggity Dog - lubs grilled hotdogs but I wont be having any today

bdccea68-86c1-4b4d-a7fb-abe5212ecfaf_750x422.jpg

Honored Contributor

i dinks fireworks are wonderful but i hatez dat the furry critters are skeer

huggies to awl uf dem

AWLA_July-4th-Holiday.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Coquille   Thank you!   Nom nom, I will definitely try your recipe.  

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies,

Like all, very frustrated with so many problems in logging in.  Administering a website like this is not like brain surgery.  Makes me wonder what is going on in their IT Dept.  After a comment/s I saw in one thread, I wouldn’t be surprised if this all went bye-bye.  That’s all I will say on the matter.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready to enjoy July 4th!

@PamfromCT, I'm not sure which comments you saw, but for some time now I've been concerned that the Q Community might go the way of most "chat forums" on other commercial websites. 

Many others have closed their forums.   

Moderating a forum, particularly one that's representing a commercial business and that permits anonymous posting, is extremely time-consuming. 

I think some posters don't realize that, and I wish everyone could spend about a month in those shoes to see what's involved.

And, of course, the company has to pay for the site itself, the tech management (even the poorest tech support, as the Q seems to have, isn't free), and the people who are tasked with moderating it.   

The QVC Social Team has a myriad of other duties additional to watching all the threads and posts here, so this is a significant drain on employee time.   

The harder we make it to moderate, the greater the chance we'll have to wave goodbye to the venue and all of the people here.   

The more we try to sneak violations in -- and, let's be honest, all of us know what those violations are -- thinking it's clever (it is not) or cute (it is not) we make the Community more of an albatross and more likely to be eliminated.   

Unless and until we all take personal responsibility for the energy we bring here and the way we chose to (or not to) abide by the terms to which we agreed...  we just might see the Q choose this as an unnecessary financial and employee-time expense.   

I care deeply about the human beings here behind the nicknames...  I guess it's selfish to say, but I sure would be sad, despondent, to lose this community of dear souls. 

I hope we don't have to.

Sorry for the rant, but it's something I feel deeply.

Thanks for the good wishes!   I hope you are having a great Fourth of July!❤️🇺🇸❤️

⭐️Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. Howard W. Newton⭐️
Honored Contributor

@WildFlowers,  You are so kind.  Thank you for the lovely compliment.  Happy Fourth of July!❤️🇺🇸❤️

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@dooBdoo  you explained everything quite well which can be hard to do because posters are at various levels of experience/expertise. Ah, the dreaded space. It keeps people who have one from getting some of their notifications.

Btw don't forget to stop by with your GH question. Several ladies who post here also post there.

@WildFlowers  these are suggestions so feel free to bypass. If you want to close the space you could do that and drop the "s" from the end and use "wildflower" or keep the "s" and capitalize the first letter, "W".

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.

Greetings, @Tique!   Thank you!   It can be hard to convey details with only the written word...  sometimes it translates, other times not so much.   

Amen to the "dreaded space."   The website software just doesn't play well with those.   We have a couple of posters with a space before their name, and that really wreaks havoc when attempting to tag and notify them.

Thank you for the reminder about the GH question -- it involves a video I watched, and I need to find it again so I can add it when I ask about it.  Happy Fourth of July!❤️🇺🇸❤️

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam  We have a pup but not new. She's 10. And she thinks she's the boss of me (because she is).

F433EEBB-1F13-453C-AB78-2674146CAD7B.jpeg

@Mj12  I'll be over in 5 to play with the puppy! Just looking at the pic, makes me happy. Good for you!!! My daughter has a Shiba. Shiba's are usually nuts. They found this out shortly after getting him. As nuts as he is, that's how lovable and smart he is. He also stayed thin and did not get fat because of the fresh food they feed him. He's 17 and looks like he's a puppy. People stop her on the street and ask what kind of puppy he is. HE RUNS THE HOUSEHOLD. I tell her every day, it's his kingdom and you're all his servants. He sits on his throne and you're all at his beckon call😆.It's hysterical but true. That's why I get you and puppy. 10 or 2, to me, they are always puppies. i had three, all at once. Sadly, not any more.

Thrilled for anyone that has a pet. I do believe they extend ones life and gives them joy beyond belief. THEY ARE FAMILY,😘

Edited: Just read that her name is Lucy, All the better. I love that name!

So, I'll be over to play with Lucy😘

@Coquille, I've never heard of a "Shiba" before.   You sent me off on an internet search to "read more about it!" 

You're right about the healing and therapeutic nature of pets.   

Maybe @MJ 12's Lucy can have a "the doctor is in" booth and be a therapist for all of us!❤️😊

@dooBdoo   What a great idea! Then there would never be a shortage of love with Lucy around. 👏👏👏👏👏

Enjoy youre weekend.😘

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

B853C877-F5CE-4E74-ADDB-2C03E780CD34.jpeg

Adorable, @geezerette!   I hope you're having an enjoyable holiday weekend.❤️🇺🇸❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @geezerette @Mj12 @Coquille @WildFlowers @dooBdoo @PamfromCT 

@momtochloe @loveschocolate @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Drythe @Tique @luvzchiz 

@Bri369 @qualitygal @Hippiified @KaySD 

Happy BD America

from my lil piece of dis great country

enjoy!

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 4.57.08 PM.png

Greeting and good morning, @Yahooey!  A great piece of this great country, and it's home to one of my favorite people!❤️