Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille ...Be sure to come back and post those recipes. Cat Very Happy

@MJ 12 ...Yes, you heard mimosas; however, you are a little late as that was this morning and we are having wine now! Cat LOL

You are going to need to try and get rid of the space  in your user name as you won't see all of your notifications...I just got rid of mine and several notifications showed up that I didn't realize I had...I'm trying to think what you could do like maybe using lower case for MJ or capital M and lower case j....Just a thought and such a pain! Cat Tongue

@Tique ...Thanks so much for your suggestions...I tried both variations yesterday and I was told they were already used...However, I just went back and thought to try capitalizing both the W and F and that worked and I was able to get rid of the space...I like it so much better...Afterwards, I got several notifications that I hadn't seen previously. Cat Happy

Where is everybody?...It is so very quiet here today...I feel a little like Tom Hanks in Cast Away except all I need is Mr. Wilson (volleyball)...LOL Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

:@MyShadowLove  Thank you so much for the suggestion!  The dreaded space is gone.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@MJ 12 @luvzchiz @dooBdoo  @SouthernBee  Have a few minutes before I have to go back to taking care of my mother, so here goes one of the recipes.

Zucchini  Bake:

Preheat oven to 375. Melt 2 tbsp butter in 12 inch pan on med high. Add about 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini, 1 cup chopped onions and cook for about 8-10 minutes, till tender. Stir in 2 tbsp parsley, about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper. garlic and onion powder (this is a recipe that I put together from several recipes I have made, so exact measurements, sorry) basil anda touch of oregano. In a large bowl, beat 2 eggs well, 2 cups Muenster Cheese or Mozzarella (or you can use an 8 oz bag pre shredded), some pesto sauce, celery seed and lemon pepper. Add the cooked vegetables, some sundried tomatoes. Stir gently. Place slices of any kind of bread you like, on the bottom and up the sides of a 10 inch pie pan. Brush the bread with mustard, then add the vegetable mixture. Press the mixture down into the bread. Bake about 18-20 minutes till a toothpick comes out clean. Let it set for about 10 minutes.

I hope if you make this recipe, you enjoy it. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Coquille  I have not heard of shibas either.  OMG the cuteness level!  Intergalactic! 

@Mj12  They are wonderful, loyal dogs but they are nuts! We see a lot of them now (our dog is 17) and every owner says the same thing, They didn't know what they were in for but they still love their dog. When my daughter was pregnant, she had to send him to her in laws. We really thought he would hurt the baby. When he came back 2 weeks later, he wasn't great but we weren't fearful anymore. Since my grandson's been about 1, they're best friends, inseparable. 

I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Stay Well! 

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam  We have a pup but not new. She's 10. And she thinks she's the boss of me (because she is).

F433EEBB-1F13-453C-AB78-2674146CAD7B.jpeg

@Mj12  I'll be over in 5 to play with the puppy! Just looking at the pic, makes me happy. Good for you!!! My daughter has a Shiba. Shiba's are usually nuts. They found this out shortly after getting him. As nuts as he is, that's how lovable and smart he is. He also stayed thin and did not get fat because of the fresh food they feed him. He's 17 and looks like he's a puppy. People stop her on the street and ask what kind of puppy he is. HE RUNS THE HOUSEHOLD. I tell her every day, it's his kingdom and you're all his servants. He sits on his throne and you're all at his beckon call😆.It's hysterical but true. That's why I get you and puppy. 10 or 2, to me, they are always puppies. i had three, all at once. Sadly, not any more.

Thrilled for anyone that has a pet. I do believe they extend ones life and gives them joy beyond belief. THEY ARE FAMILY,😘

Edited: Just read that her name is Lucy, All the better. I love that name!

So, I'll be over to play with Lucy😘

@Coquille, I've never heard of a "Shiba" before.   You sent me off on an internet search to "read more about it!" 

You're right about the healing and therapeutic nature of pets.   

Maybe @MJ 12's Lucy can have a "the doctor is in" booth and be a therapist for all of us!❤️😊

@dooBdoo   What a great idea! Then there would never be a shortage of love with Lucy around. 👏👏👏👏👏

Enjoy youre weekend.😘

Respected Contributor

TO ALL OF THE LOVELY'S,

If I can't get back for the next day or so:

EVERYONE, STAY WELL AND ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! 

If you're spending it with your family, ENJOY even more!❤️💋

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  Thank you so much for the recipe!  Enjoy your weekend and holiday!!Heart

Honored Contributor

B853C877-F5CE-4E74-ADDB-2C03E780CD34.jpeg

Honored Contributor

morning @geezerette @Mj12 @Coquille @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @PamfromCT 

@momtochloe @loveschocolate @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Drythe @Tique @luvzchiz 

@Bri369 @qualitygal @Hippiified @KaySD 

Happy BD America

from my lil piece of dis great country

enjoy!

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 4.57.08 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Hot Diggity Dog - lubs grilled hotdogs but I wont be having any today