Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'This can't be the same 90 degrees| used to run around outside in as a child'

@Bri369  I love it! You gave me my big laugh for the day. Thank you.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

so true @Bri369 

and what about the dirt

i dont think i washed my hands constantly - covid not withstanding

u touched stuff - on the ground - sweat - bought sweets/snacks form the corner and i know i didnt wash my hands as i put my germy hands in to grab whatever i was eating

and whoever i was sharing also had grubby hands..... ewwww

@Yahooey  @Bri369  👏👏👏👏👏.

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 @Yahooey   So, have we all become old and crabby? 😉 I find, the only time I'm not old and crabby, is when I'm with my grandson. We or should I say I, still play frisby and baseball with him. I guess, there's still a little bit of child in me but only when I'm with him. How sad is that!

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate  My daughter's IL's feel that her home is thier home. They used to show up at a drop of a hat, go through the cabinets and eat whatever they wanted. Then proceeded to go into the bedroom and go through things there.  She stopped that immediately. Her husband said nothing.  One day, my daughter treated herself to some very expensive chocolates, from an exclusive shop. There were only 2 pcs left. My daughter went in another room for a few minutes and when she got back the chocolates were gone. Now, if I was at someone's home, even if it was one of my family's homes, I would never go through anything. No less, if there were 2 pcs of anything, would I just eat them. Well, she told them off that time to. She's had it with them. Her husband, rarely if at all, says anything. So, she has to. Otherwise, she'd go crazy. 

Do whatever you have to do,to keep your sanity. Life is short. No one, needs unnecessary aggravation. One can't be good, all the time. You can't stuff feelings down.You know, it's not healthy.

So the moral of this post is, do what ever you have to do to stay sane and happy. Don't count on others to make you feel that way! It's nice if one can count on others but that's not always possible.

Sending you 🤗❤️💋

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Thank you. I was freed from a bad choice and situation.God has really Blessed me with DH. When DH first proposed- I turned him down but said we needed to wait for a few months.Asked him why change the friendship, having fun playing board games, lunch and dinner dates. Didn't get a reply. He came back in a week and had everything planed. I had two friends working at JCP- one in the dress department ( she is my widow friend today) and one in the jewelry department . He had made appointments with them plus his brother and sister was planning a very small wedding and reception in a very small chapel. I had a friend that was working in the court house when we went to get the marriage license. She knew my first DH. She pulled my now DH aside and interviewed him and gave him a good talking 😳😁. She was all smiles and proclaimed- We can't wait and let this one escape - Marriage license issued and married two days later.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@loveschocolate 

and then they'll wind up living with you Smiley Surprised

@Bri369 

😳

Honored Contributor
My dad told me his password is MickeyMinnieGoofyPlutoHueyLouieDeweyDublin

Because he was told his password needed to contain 8 characters and at least one capital

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@loveschocolate  My daughter's IL's feel that her home is thier home. They used to show up at a drop of a hat, go through the cabinets and eat whatever they wanted. Then proceeded to go into the bedroom and go through things there.  She stopped that immediately. Her husband said nothing.  One day, my daughter treated herself to some very expensive chocolates, from an exclusive shop. There were only 2 pcs left. My daughter went in another room for a few minutes and when she got back the chocolates were gone. Now, if I was at someone's home, even if it was one of my family's homes, I would never go through anything. No less, if there were 2 pcs of anything, would I just eat them. Well, she told them off that time to. She's had it with them. Her husband, rarely if at all, says anything. So, she has to. Otherwise, she'd go crazy. 

Do whatever you have to do,to keep your sanity. Life is short. No one, needs unnecessary aggravation. One can't be good, all the time. You can't stuff feelings down.You know, it's not healthy.

So the moral of this post is, do what ever you have to do to stay sane and happy. Don't count on others to make you feel that way! It's nice if one can count on others but that's not always possible.

Sending you 🤗❤️💋

@Coquille , great advice. Thank you ☺️.

Thanks to everyone for the great advice! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:
My dad told me his password is MickeyMinnieGoofyPlutoHueyLouieDeweyDublin

Because he was told his password needed to contain 8 characters and at least one capital

@Bri369 🤣