Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Ok ...... will the prize be that the eye doctor will call me today😀😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Yes, you would win the prize for that!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

A997E98C-2ACD-4915-8227-298CA2FA143A.jpeg

@loveschocolate 

RUH ROH. I see both.  Must be very sober, right?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Ok ...... will the prize be that the eye doctor will call me today😀😀😀😀

@SouthernBee 

that is NOT a prize - that is a frea kin miracle

lol @Bri369 

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

this is so b ss the way they treat our @SouthernBee 🐝 

Bail Money and lots of it ✅

on our way to make it right

@Bri369 @Mj12 @Drythe @cowboy sam @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @geezerette @luvzchiz @Coquille 

8f4831089412d21db72b2e713edf12de.gif

@Yahooey  LOVE IT! 😆😆 You are such a riot! Not that all the pisters here are slouches.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SouthernBee  The entire situation is, I don't know what to say! Ridiculous, to say the least. That doctor should be ashamed of himself!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

D4D39DE0-0C54-40FC-BEB1-6BD3040DA9BE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

73E61BBC-7881-47EF-9AB3-50E0C449104F.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @Bri369 @Drythe @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @loveschocolate

@MJ12 @mtc@dooBdoo @cowboy sam @geezerette @NancyE @Coquille 

@luvzchiz ...

Waving To Everyone!...I've been on a long sabbatical so have lots of catching up to do which I think is just about impossible...lol...I did skim through several of the latest posts and it sounds like everyone is doing fine...All is well here...just been busy with some projects long overdue and  lots of family time catching up and reconnecting...not in person yet, unfortunately, but we have been wearing ourselves out babbling away on the telephone and looking forward to hopefully having some safe family time together in the near future...Since my closest family members (sister and two nieces) are located in another State only about two hours away, we are thinking of meeting down at the shore area sometime during the Summer.

Has everyone been vaccinated yet?...I finally scheduled my first vaccine for next week but admit I'm feeling anxious about it....A neighbor friend of mine, who hasn't been vaccinated yet, recommended a medical website regarding the vaccines and reactions experienced by some and how they weren't being reported by CDC, etc...It scared the heck out of me...So, to say the least, I'm not very appreciative of my neighbor friend suggesting it to me...It certainly wasn't helpful to me in any way...just the opposite. Cat Surprised

It's a mild rainy day here  and we just got done having chicken cacciatore, pasta and a salad...and some red wine, of course...I had an extra glass for calming purposes due to what I just shared above...It helped.. Cat LOL

Lucile Ball GIF - Lucile Ball Lucy GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ...I noticed that you just celebrated a Birthday, so a Very Happy Belated Birthday to you! Heart

Late Birthday Happy Belated Birthday GIF - LateBirthday HappyBelatedBirthday Butterfly GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~