Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you and the lubricating eye drops helped. Still no email or phone call from anyone. Still researching ophthalmologist.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

yes,i was with my 2 friends yesterday.

We had breakfast togeter...i had a waffle with cherries  and lots of whipped creme, the to Wally.

I bought 3 clusters of pretty  artifical shades of pink peonies  and  2 clusters     are in in a container by my front steps..the other one is in my bacon coffee cup next to my computter keyboard.

Preds would love themHeart

After wallyl   

We stopped at a DQ  for a small hot fudge sundae...w/o whipped cream on it.

Then came home  time went by fast being with them.

Thursday late aftenoon  we will be going to our fav. place for steak!!!   My treat to clelabrate her  early B-day on May 1st!

lubs ya!Heart

PS...did you get any storms?  Heard thunder for a while in the distant but we had rain showers.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Busy entertaining myself while waiting for that phone call. If you need a afternoon of laughter and giggles = go on line to sites on line to purchase eye glasses. Create your "try on photo" and let the fun began. So me not coordinated and took several attempts to create the photo which resulted in me having all of the facial shapes listed 🤷‍♀️😳😁. Then factor in that I have almost no eyebrows and not able to draw any on. Plus all the the eye glasses that I selected were brow line frames in an attempt to cover the eye brow area. My concern is : what happens if the eyeglasses need to be adjusted 🤷‍♀️?

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Sounds like you had a fun day!  I bet your flowers are gorgeous. 

We didn't get anything here except for some light rain, just a drizzle.  I haven't heard thunder or anything. 

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I have a feeling that doctor will not be calling you back!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam :Glad me not holding my breath while waiting. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee

do u think the person who took the msg just never forwarded it to him?

i go to an ophthalmologist only - i don't wear glasses 

i have readers 

he suggested drops for dry eye when i turned 50

it didn't seem like it did anything - then....

now - my eyes feel much better when i put them in 2 or 3 times a day

OTC Systane ultra lubricating drops

he told me - NEVER use Visine

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

ai really lubs hearing about ur adventures - maks mi happi

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Well  don't know but I called a second time indicating no response from first call and still needing help. The switchboard operator stated that I needed to give 48 hours and that would be counted in work day hours only. But for a doctors office to take 4 days to return calls ?!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

dank u awl fore cending me BD greetz

my foodie older niece came over and made me a delicious dinner 

she asked what I liked- starting with the cake

Layered cake ✅

Pastry cream ✅

Bananas ✅

Choclate ✅

Mashup of Boston Cream Cake with bananas stuck atop cream

Dinner - she was making a carmelize onion galette for a neighbor - would i like that as a starter - YES ✅

Meat - something i normally would never attempt or cook rarely - no chicken, no steak

Quack quack - this thing was thick - i've had duck - but the breast is usally thin, much like a chicken - this was steak stize thick - 1.5 inches - Magret Duck, never heard of it.

served with pan seared potatoes with garlic, butter and parsley -

the whole meal was wonderful - she said i deserved to be treated special - it was small - mom, me, DB and my niece - she also cooked a huge meal for me and my DB as we were going back and forth from the hospital when she was admitted - 

the best thing you can give someone when they are too crazed is a meal with leftovers - no prep - no shop - no major cleanup - that was much appreciated

- it was simple spaghetti and meatballs with cheesy pull apart bread and homemade buttermilk biscuits - i probably cosumed a few sticks of butter these past 2 weeks

mom's last radiation treatment was yesterday - thank you for all the healing prayers 

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 7.48.31 AM.png

@Yahooey  ❤️❤️❤️❤️