Honored Contributor
@dooBdoo
ty vm my peonies in my yard are the same color....been in my yard before i bought property in 1972..has keeps blooming every year Smiley Happy
preds is loving them Smiley Happy

lubs ya Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
@momtochloe

ty..think i want the bacon cake looks yummySmiley Happy
lubs ya Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Please forgive me if i forgot to mention any of you

would never do it on purpose.!

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Please forgive me.😢😢😳😳😳 I had planned to make a very special post on 7/31- to celebrate and honor you on  your big day. Don't know but the day slipped away from me. I hope your day was a very special celebration and more than what you dreamed for. 🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🎂🎂🎂🎂🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🎊🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🍨🍨🎁🎁🎁🎁. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Good Morning- Preds and very special friends. August 1St. Let's start the month : Celebrating and Honoring everyone that has an August Birthday. Life is a gift and everyone is precious. Everyone needs to be pampered and celebrate like a King 👑 or Queen 👑 for the day. Feast on your favorite food or meal, may you be Blessed with any special gifts that you have ever wanted , needed or something for why not. 💐💐💐🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎊🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎂🎂🍨😁😁😁Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤ Changes with placing Qvc orders, processing and EDD issues

[ Edited ]

Need everyone help and suggestions. Ok- my SIL birthday is 8/20 . Trying to suprize her with a special gift to be delivered every week before and on her birthday. She wants and needs a lot of lock n lock storage containers and the assortment or special bundles are with Qvc. Previously when ever I was in the process of ordering something from QVC you could preview the order to double check the information, gift message, expected EDD etc. Have tried for two days to process order. I entered and saved gift message etc.I just tried to edit the order and could not add the gift message.  Just placed order. The receipt and conformation email didn't show the gift message but will try to deliver by 8/10. I placed one order with Amazon and it will be delivered today. Then the QVC  package can possibly be delivered on , before or after 8/10. I really wanted to suprise her with some thing each week , plus have it delivered. Really concerned about ordering the other items from Qvc. I am afraid that I have not express myself clearly and just rambling.😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

FE71B135-6F52-452D-82BC-9121528E0686.gif

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate : 😁😁😁 I take whatever works. Thanks. Southern Bee❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : 😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee