Honored Contributor

@Bri369 thanks for the hug ..it does help.I want to give you one too.I want to give one to Preds so she knows how much I care.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Bri369 thanks for the hug ..it does help.I want to give you one too.I want to give one to Preds so she knows how much I care.

@dex  Thank youHeart

I wish I could hug Preds too.  

I know she knows how much we care and love her. 

Respected Contributor

I don't know how to start this post so:  I was expecting this and I thought I was prepared but not so. My heart is truly in pain and I'm soooo, soooo sad 😭. I'm only going to think of the funny things we said to one another. Only good thoughts and smile, if I can for @Preds .

Prayers, warmth, light and LOVE! 🙏❤️️

@cowboy sam  At 3:00 pm tomorrow, I'm going to stop whatever I'm doing, smile and pray for @Preds . I hope you'll join me. Anyone else from this thread, please do the same if you feel like it.  For those who don't know, 3:00 pm is when General Hospital is on and she lit up everyone with her quirps!

It's just a little thing but it will make me feel like I'm doing something!

HUGS TO ALL🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille @I will pray at 3 pm tomorrow too.I will turn on general hospital at the same time so I can get the whole experience.I have never seen that show but I sure hope shawn will be on tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : Sending you a big soft hug. Wonderful idea and count me in. ❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Coquille  

I'm in too!  What a great idea Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I also posted this idea on the GH thread.

The power of prayer can not be understated! Even if it helps lessen her pain!

I knew you guys would be in!🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Good evening Lovelies,

My heart hurts to hear about @Preds.  She is such a beautiful soul, and it really is so sad.  I will be praying for her, especially so at 3 pm tomorrow.  @Coquille, What a wonderful idea!  you are a treasure here.  We all wish for a miracle - I sure do.  But that has never worked for me.  Cancer is a monster.  I will pray that I respect the will of God, but please, please no more

suffering.  May our darling be at peace.  She is so very special and loved.  

Love and hugs to all!

Pam

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  thank you for the mention of miracles. We ask for them but often we miss them.

When @loveschocolate  first posted about our beloved @Preds  talking to someone about hospice, @cowboy sam  posted she had been trying to prepare us. I had started making a note of the number of some of Preds' medical updates as it had become evident things had changed. Re-posting a couple of them with the hope that this time when  Preds' words are read, all will see that in her mind {the most important thing} she did have her miracle.

Posted on 04-30-2020 11:33 AM

@Preds wrote:

OK ... Preds update:  Changing my meds., adding more.  Need x-rays of my hip, scans on my chest and abdoman.  Setting up meeting with Palative Care and sceduling more lab work.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  LOL

Posted on 04-30-2020 11:42 AM

@Preds wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds sounds like a lot of changes...

Always is @Bri369 .  She's trying to limit the problems I'm having and they have increased greatly in the past 6 months.  She's a good doctor and I trust her.  

Posted on 04-30-2020 12:20 PM

@Preds wrote:

Thanks.  Yes, I do trust her.  She said she'd keep me around as long as she could and so far we've made it past her goals...and mine.  Can't ask for better than that.  

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Preds   &  Friends

Good Morning Beautiful GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.