Honored Contributor

@Preds

I'm upset as daddy only has "Anna"  on his mind...sigh 

But i know that "Roxy" loves you and may never return to her 2timing daddy...lol!

((((((((((((hugs to both of you"'))))))))))))))Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Preds ~ you know I love you ~ and YES so admire your strength and tenacity, as well as your warmth and compassion. (Don’t bother denying it!!) 

Praying faithfully for your strength to continue throughout the rest of your treatments, and your complete recovery, dear friend. 💗 

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61 wrote:

@Preds ~ you know I love you ~ and YES so admire your strength and tenacity, as well as your warmth and compassion. (Don’t bother denying it!!) 

Praying faithfully for your strength to continue throughout the rest of your treatments, and your complete recovery, dear friend. 💗 

Love you too ladybug, but you are the one that needs healing right now.  Hope you are behaving.  Which, I know you are not. Smiley Wink  Take care of yourself young lady.  Sending hugs to you. HeartHeartHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

@Preds, you were probably hoping 200 people would not hop on here with their story, but I just had to tell you mine!  My FIL just got a clean bill of health from lung cancer diagnosed over a year ago!  He chose to do RADIATION only because......he had just finished chemo for esophageal cancer, which he has also beaten!!  Oh, and did I mention, he also beat stomach cancer a few years back...so......three major cancers in about an 8 year span, and he's 83 years young and feeling good!!  

Now, as we all know, he will have to go for PET scans and other checkups a couple of times a year for another couple of years, but basically he appears to be completely healed!

Hugs to you and you do sound tough, so I am feeling that you will be fine!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds: Admiration

[ Edited ]

Love to you, @Preds, from my cat, my iPad, and me!❤️

cat_heart_text.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Preds, you’re one tough cookie.   

I admire your strength and your humor.  ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds. I didn't know about your illness before.  I will add you to my prayers.  You seem to be a strong person, but, I know that can sometimes be hard.  Anyway, as others have said, even though we may not actually know one another, we can all relate and we can be here for one another.  

I wish you nothing but the best outcome.  And, if you ever need to vent, I'll be happy to listen.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@Preds  sending you a huge hug. 

I like your attitude!  You're spunky and sassy!  I LOVE that about you.............not to mention funny as hades! 

Sending you prayers and strength to whip this disease in the patootie! 

Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds: Admiration

[ Edited ]

@Preds

Preds, I did not know you were dealing with a health issue. Consider you to be a good friend on these forums, 1 in particular, and I am sure you know which that might be.

It is easy for me to see from the way you write your posts that you are a very strong person in all respects. My thoughts are with you as you deal with this issue, I too add my admiration along with @Coquille, who was kind enough to start this thread.

Sending you my strength and best thoughts,

Your friend,

JOhn(hckynut)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Coquille,

Preds,https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e7/b7/b1/e7b7b1be75c43cea51e5dca22238bcf5.jpg