Super Contributor

Re: Prayers for all those in Ida's path...

[ Edited ]

LOL - okay, Ebay!  lol  Well, that proves to you that I am clueless!  I will check there.  My sister shopped Ebay, so I have heard of it before, but never tried them.  I am so sorry that you had to return your bracelet.  I hate when the correct sizing is off.  Maybe you will find something even prettier that fits properly.

Super Contributor

@decaf hi my friend.  I cannot believe QVC is shutting down the forum!  It seems all of the forums that I participated in have shut down and moved to Facebook.  I am on FaceBook, but not everyone is.  I was a member of a couple exercise forums and they switched to Facebook and shut down the forums.  I prefer forums vs FB groups.  I just want to say that I truly enjoyed chatting with you.  I will make sure that I sighn on regularly until 11/2.  I will plan to sign in every other day.  

Trusted Contributor

@Msfitness  Hi, dear friend.  Like you and so many others I'm very upset they did this. Bad timing for me, I have to send my laptop in to HP for repair this week and I'm afraid I'll miss where everyon is going to besides FB, that's if we can find a suitable site to replace this. I can't get all the topics on my phone for some odd reason.  Hopefully you'll also try another forum with us, not FB.  I quit that five years ago, not interested at all. I will look for you here until this ends!!!

Super Contributor

@decaf I saw the good news just now that they are not shutting down the forum!!  I am so happy about that!!  Now we don't have to say good-bye!! 

I had quit FB years ago and signed up again to see pictures that a family members post there.  I really don't like it, but I have 2 FB groups that I've created and administer.  One is for baton twirling and the other is a hometown group.  Those are the 2 things that are keeping me there.  I feel for you with you regarding your computer issues.  I need a battery for my laptop and have needed one for over a year.  

Trusted Contributor

@Msfitness since HP has my laptop still I've been lurking here mostly because it's next to impossible to post on my cell phone.  I start posting and then the screen disappears and then it goes back two screens and I have to start all over again. I don't know what's with this site, I've been on the new Pro board site because that is much easier to post on with a phone.

That's interesting about you being on a Facebook group for baton twirling.  That is a terrific upper body workout I was a pro at it when I was a kid, I loved it.  Is it something you did, or you still do now?

I can't see what I'm doing here the screen disappears about every two or three lines. I'm happy they're keeping this Forum open too, but I like the new site a lot. I'm shocked with so little moderation how everyone is so nice to each other there.  I haven't read one rude post. It's good.

I'll look for you again when I get my laptop back, for now I'm just reading here. 

Super Contributor

@decaf I hope that you get your laptop back real soon!  I will have to check out the Pro Board.  I have never heard of it before.  Baton twirling is so much fun.  I was a majorette in high school and I currently teach baton twirling.  I agree with you about it being a good upper body workout.  I had injured my left arm and when I twirled with my left hand, it was very good therapy for my arm.

Okay, I will be here.  I am sorry that I am so late with checking the forum.