Respected Contributor

I found the best snack at Whole Foods. They have different kinds of these power snacks, but I got the Cacao Goji combination. They come in a pouch of 8 ounces and are little squares (about 10 to 15 squares/pouch). One little square is enough. They are dense and if you like dark chocolate, you will really love them. There is no refined sugar. They seem a bit expensive at about $10.00/pouch, but 1 square is really plenty.

More info available at novitasnaturals dot com.

Valued Contributor
sounds yummy. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

You lost me at one square..... If they taste good, I'm not going to stop at one teeny tiny sqaure.

Respected Contributor

My favorite energy snack is peanutbutter oatmeal balls...quick and easy to make too....just have to be careful because they are high in calories...I have to work hard to limit myslef to one.

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

You lost me at one square..... If they taste good, I'm not going to stop at one teeny tiny sqaure.

These bars are made with the cacao nibs not regular chocolate. Personally, I don't like dark chocolate anyway, but these taste good, have hardly any sweetness to them. If you love dark chocolate, you will like them. But they are really dense and very filling.

Respected Contributor

If you ever feel like ordering the Navitas snacks online, Vitacost sells them for $7.99. I just started ordering items from Vitacost, and I'm really happy with their prices on many things, quick shipping, and good customer service. They're always having sales on just about everything, too.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor
On 5/15/2014 i like celery said:

If you ever feel like ordering the Navitassnacks online, Vitacost sells them for $7.99. I just started ordering items from Vitacost, and I'm really happy with their prices on many things, quick shipping, and good customer service. They're always having sales on just about everything, too.

Been wondering how you were, friend; hope all is OK. 8)

Amazon has great prices, etc. on Navitas snacks as well. Just in case you want to check it out. Smiley Wink